How dumb are Texans Fans (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
People in texas are thinking that the Texans did the right thing by passing up on Reggie Bush and taking Super Mario:_rofl:

Do YOU believe this?

Mario is playing very well. You cant expect them to regret not taking Bush forever, either. Right now, Bush doesnt have great numbers. I am glad for Mario that he isnt being hated on by his team's fans. I know he is rich as all hell, but it has to be tough being 21 and having the 4th (3rd) largest city in America resent you. That said, I would take Reggie ANY day.

The light hasn't come on yet here in Houston.

New Orleans 6 3

Houston 3 6

Maybe when Reggie's playing in the playoffs and Mario's watching him on the TV at home then they'll get it, but I doubt it.

:dunno:

The Texans have gotten over it...now you try.

yea, puting a few wins together can do wonders. While we like Bush in the saints uniform, to the outsiders he has not done anything special. To each their own!

It takes years to see how a draft pick turns out.

What if Reggie leaves N.O. in 3 years to go play in a bigger market, like New York....and super Mario plays his whole career in Houston?

What if Reggie never turns out to be a 1st string running back and Mario makes 10 sacks a year for 10 years?

Right now Reggie has been a big help for us....but what would he really be doing in Houston with David Karr instead of here with Brees and McCallister?

I think both teams got what they needed and hope both players have long and great careers with their teams (Except I hope Williams have a bad day whenever the Saints are playing the Texans ;) )

I think both teams got what they needed and hope both players have long and great careers with their teams (Except I hope Williams have a bad day whenever the Saints are playing the Texans ;) )

Exactly! How many rushing TD's would Bush have behind their offensive line?

How many receptions would he have coming from David Karr?

How many 100 yrd rushing games would he have for them?

I don't know how anybody can still be comparing the two and trying to say which one is better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom