How dumb was it to have Co-Defensive Coordinators? (1 Viewer)

If the dome on Sunday afternoons starts to look like the SKC on a Tuesday night when the Sacramento Kings come to town, there will be some movement mid season

Neither of those will happen. I don't think they care about secondary market ticket sales. Regardless of what the dome looks like, all of those tickets are sold.

Neither of those will happen. I don't think they care about secondary market ticket sales. Regardless of what the dome looks like, all of those tickets are sold.
And who is spending money at the concession stands? 50/50? The empty seats start to factor in.

And who is spending money at the concession stands? 50/50? The empty seats start to factor in.

Actually the people getting free/cheap tickets will spend more on those things. For years I sat next to corporate tickets where they got the seats for free. Those people spent so much on concessions.

We did. And we blew a few games we shouldn't have. But we were decimated with injuries. Chris Harris came off the street and started half of the season for us.
Eagles had lots of injuries too. That is not an excuse. Loomis even said that.

Actually the people getting free/cheap tickets will spend more on those things. For years I sat next to corporate tickets where they got the seats for free. Those people spent so much on concessions.
Oh free tickets and cheap tickets. We back to the Bum Phillips days now.

Oh free tickets and cheap tickets. We back to the Bum Phillips days now.

Secondary market. Sold out in the eyes and pockets of ownership. Maybe we'll get rid of some ticket brokers.

Secondary market. Sold out in the eyes and pockets of ownership. Maybe we'll get rid of some ticket brokers.
So the secondary market loses money? Just FYI they had empty seats for that last Carolina Panthers game. Remember the days you could get/ had to pay hundreds of dollars for Saints tickets? Now you telling me they are cheap. What does that tell you?

It was probably the only way to keep both coaches last season. DA hired all of these coaches that other teams want so he must be doing something right.
Aso it was Sean Payton that hired them not D.A. D.A. Just inherited them. Now they are gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom