How Exactly Will The Saints Disappoint Us This Year (2 Viewers)

How will the Saints disappoint us this season?

• Total voters

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Given the heartbreaking history of our beloved franchise absolutely fraught with "We'll get 'em next year", probability busting events aka "I can't believe THAT just happened", as well as head shakers, head scratchers, and destroyed drywall and remote controls, I wonder... how will our boys disappoint us this season/post-season.

Everything from inexplicable injuries, insanely inane coaching decisions, poor execution, refereeing incompetence to downright official screw jobs. The Saints have shown a great talent for leaving no stone unturned when it comes to crushing the hearts of their fan base.

So what is your guess?

My expectation is a close wildcard birth and maybe win a game or two. I think disappointment with regards to that would be due to injuries. I think injuries will be a bigger factor than normal since we are now a front-loaded team imo. Just too many things we hope to go right with so many #2s (and some #1s) on the roster.

Another factor could be horrible QB play so I also picked other as well.

My first choice wasn't on there. The D folds like origami when they need one stop to win the game.

The Saints, IMHO, have not done anything to improve greatly and due to the bill coming due on Brees, have made major cuts to talent. I don't see this as a good year. I hope I'm wrong.

You forgot:

Winning by 1 with less than 2 mins left in the game. Saints have the ball on their own goal line...2nd and 5...they inexplicably decide to pass...get sacked for a safety, and lose by 1 (Saints/Cowboys 1983.) Yes I am still traumatized and yes I refused to go to school the next day.

Given the heartbreaking history of our beloved franchise absolutely fraught with "We'll get 'em next year", probability busting events aka "I can't believe THAT just happened", as well as head shakers, head scratchers, and destroyed drywall and remote controls, I wonder... how will our boys disappoint us this season/post-season.

Everything from inexplicable injuries, insanely inane coaching decisions, poor execution, refereeing incompetence to downright official screw jobs. The Saints have shown a great talent for leaving no stone unturned when it comes to crushing the hearts of their fan base.

So what is your guess?
Wow...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom