How far is it to McDonalds? (1 Viewer)

The item for discussion here is that we've taken our great expanse of country and strip-malled it to the point where you can never be more than 147 miles away from a McDonalds at the very minimum.

I find that convenient. You could run there and back and burn half the calories from eating there.

thank God. I love me a big mac

Within 8 miles of my house, there are 4 McDonalds.

During the 250 mile drive to my parents house, i will pass 9 McDonalds, one every 28 miles. And those are only the one's i see from the interstate.

When driving around Denver one time, I counted 12 Angus Burger ads in about 30 minutes of driving. No repeats.

And? Tell us something we don't know. I thought this was a Saints wesite. :jpshakehead:

This is actually the EE board. That stands for "everything else". Meaning, if there isn't a board for it you can post it here. And as luck would have it they just deleted the McDonald's board.

This is actually the EE board. That stands for "everything else". Meaning, if there isn't a board for it you can post it here. And as luck would have it they just deleted the McDonald's board.

I really liked it there too. :mecry:

I thought they just made it so you have to swipe your card?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom