How far is it to McDonalds? (1 Viewer)

thank God. I love me a big mac

I am a big fan of the sausage biscuit breakfast meal. I eat them often, especially after getting off from a graveyard shift. I live in a town of 25k people and there are 2 within 5 miles of me. The funny thing is that they are both owned by the same guy.

we've taken our great expanse of country and strip-malled it to the point where you can never be more than 147 miles away from a McDonalds at the very minimum.

sadly, that tells you pretty much everything you need to know about America (and Americans) in the 21st century that you need to know...

Boudro said:
And as luck would have it they just deleted the McDonald's board.

+rep

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cp3Cs3tDuR8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cp3Cs3tDuR8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I live in Gulfport and from my house there are:

1.2 Miles South
1.7 miles North
2.4 Miles SW
3.1 miles Biloxi
3.9 Miles W
4 miles W
4.9 NW
5.6 miles
5.8 miles
6.6 W
7.9 miles
8.7 miles
6.6 miles SW
8.8 miles long beach
11.2 miles Ocean Springs

that's 15 McY D's within roughly 10 miles of my house....I used Live Search on my Sprint Instinct ... I live on a small island in the heart of the city and there is litterally one on the southern side of the south bridge and one of the northern side of the north bridge i could walk to eithier in 10 minutes... but i don't eat McY D's!!

besides the strip-malling of our country, it also says a great deal about our nutrition habits. this information is surely relevant to the health care debate.

See that cluster of McD's there in northern Idaho? Where the hell are those? I used to live in that area, it's some pretty lonesome country. I wish there was a regular map superimposed over that one.

It's interesting how even the coverage is at the Canadian border. There's a whole lotta nothing up that way, yet the Golden Arches have it saturated.

Idaho is where the potatoes for Mcd's come from. Those are testing centers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom