How far will they go?

How far will they go?

• This is a team of destiny. Super Bowl Bound!!!

Votes: 101 26.0%
  • This team is tough, but there are tougher. NFC Championship Game loss.

Votes: 83 21.4%
  • Good mojo nets Division Championship and one playoff win.

Votes: 120 30.9%
  • Luck and balanced play equals a wildcard berth but no more.

Votes: 58 14.9%
  • Tough road ahead. Winning season, but no playoffs this year.

Votes: 14 3.6%
  • The dream season is going to come to an end. 8-8 at best.

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • The wheels are about to come off. The Saints have won their last game.

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
I feel the strongest thing the Saints have going for them this year is the solid week by week game plan. They have won the games that Saints in the past may have let slip by them. This team will only get better with Coach Payton and Drew Brees at the helm. There's a commitement to the City Of New Orleans and it's area residents that will not be denied. Bottom Line. I've been a fan since 1967!!!

SpinnerSaint

Parking's a real bear.
Ratings
I'm am so impressed how many people here believe we're going all the way as do I. I really don't see any NFC teams that we don't have a legitimate shot at beating in the fourth quarter when it comes down to the wire. Too much offense, solid defense. I voted Super Bowl too. Bring on the Ravens!

Hawkeye Saint

Calmer than you.
Ratings
I'm trying to temper my enthusiasim, and I would love to see the Saints go all the way but I think given the 1st year staff, players, and the need to beef up our defense(Bless you boys), that the Div title is definitely within reach.

Geaux Saints

If we win the Superbowl this season, no NFL story will ever compare to the 2006 New Orleans Saints and their march into history. This team would achieve a legendary status all over the world. I voted for a Black and Gold Superbowl in Miami, and I'm not a squirrel. There is no team out there that we can't beat on a good day. We're getting better each week, and come playoffs (home-field advantage in the Dome all the way to the NFC Championship) no one will want to face us.

Attachments

monty

Veteran Starter
Ratings
I believe this team's destiny is the Super Bowl. as long as the injury bug stays away, the Saints will only get better. I'll be at the game cheering as loud as my vocals will allow and then some.

Banned #8

CoolBrees1

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
After last years debacle...and a turnover both on the coaching staff and players...I predict a winning season...I have hopes for more...but won't get my greed on....:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom