How fast is Lance Moore??? (1 Viewer)

Actually some don't know this but Colston had the fastest short shuttle time out of all wr in that class. Short shuttle is breaks and change of direction without slowing down. If Moore is about 4.55, he and colston are about the same straight line speed. I recall Colston being around 4.53

Lance Moore doesn't have the type of top end speed that Bush, Henderson, and Meachem have, however he has the type of burst that so far I've only seen out of players like Reggie Bush. This really helps Moore in the aspect of being the underneath receiver as he needs quickness to dart in and out of coverages, however as a deep ball threat he doesn't have the breakaway top end that Meachem and Henderson do.

Lance Moore doesn't have the type of top end speed that Bush, Henderson, and Meachem have, however he has the type of burst that so far I've only seen out of players like Reggie Bush. This really helps Moore in the aspect of being the underneath receiver as he needs quickness to dart in and out of coverages, however as a deep ball threat he doesn't have the breakaway top end that Meachem and Henderson do.

He doesn't even come close to the burst Reggie has. What Lance can do (and Pierre Thomas also has this quality when healthy) that Reggie can do and most can't is change direction without losing much speed. That is the kind of quality that allows him to be a good slot receiver.

You remember in 08 when we played GreenBay and the clocked him on that route he ran when shockey blocked the Lb and lance took it to the house.
It was 22 or 23 mph.

hes fast.

He doesn't really have that 2nd gear that say... Reggie or Meachem have, but he is very quick.

You'd think he'd be the fastest based on his small size, but he ran a 4.55 coming out of college. I think he's the quickest or shiftiest receiver we have, but can't outrun everyone.
he was coming off a broken leg when he did the combine. not a real accurate 40 for him.

he was coming off a broken leg when he did the combine. not a real accurate 40 for him.

Didn't know he suffered a broken leg before. It's crazy all the injuries and surgeries football players go through by the time they retire.

I remember hearing Tom Brady say he's been under the knife 5 times since he's been in the league. That's crazy.

You remember in 08 when we played GreenBay and the clocked him on that route he ran when shockey blocked the Lb and lance took it to the house.
It was 22 or 23 mph.

hes fast.

those things are so far off its funny..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom