How good are we (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
As I look at the rest of our schedule I think this game will tell us a lot about our team. Cincy has 3 good recievers which may be a problem for us but if we can cntrol the ball an win why should any other game this year scare us.

Atlanta- We know how to beat them and they do not look good right know

San Francisco- could be a trap game but we are at home and have won the games we should have this season.

Dallas- I know they are playing well but we will have a lot of tape on Romo and Payton will have his team ready. Cincy has a better Offense

Wash- They have given up on the season and we will be able to see Campbell for a few weeks

NYG- Really banged up but could be healthy by then but if we find way to defend 3 good WR we should find a way to cover 2

Carolina- Tough for us but not a game we could not win, hopefully we can be 11-4 going in so it will not matter.

Ok I dont think we will run the table but I do think we have a good chance to go 11-5 with possible losses to Dal, Cincy and Car. Remember this is what I think a win or real good showing would make me feel like Sunday.

10-6, 11-5 at best, were good enough to beat all of them, we dont have the injuries those teams had, but we are weak in the secondary, and that could get exposed, the Carolina, NYG and Dallas games are the only ones I see us having a real tough time with, but we can win any of the games we go into, nothing is a sure shot!

We wil be lucky to win one more game.

Sincerely,

Marlboro Man. :hihi:

No, seriously, I think this team is capable enough to win out. At the same time, if you couple rookie mistakes with off/on play by our secondary, I can see us losing 2-3 more games, and still winning the division. We'll see.

We wil be lucky to win one more game.

Sincerely,

Marlboro Man. :hihi:

No, seriously, I think this team is capable enough to win out. At the same time, if you couple rookie mistakes with off/on play by our secondary, I can see us losing 2-3 more games, and still winning the division. We'll see.

Haha, I just read the post and wasn't looking at who actually posted it and I completely fell for it. I was thinking, "Heh, typical."

As I look at the rest of our schedule I think this game will tell us a lot about our team.

Every week we have a thread like this. "This week should tell us...."

I don't mean any disrespect crogers. I just think that everyone, including fans, are shocked that we are as good as we are. It seems like most people are waiting for us to give them a reason to knock us.
I do agree with you though about winning this game being important. Simply because we cannot afford to go on some kind of losing slide. Every week is important and will tell us something. We have to win every game that we possibly can. I don't want to give in to the fact that we will lose ANY more games.

I see 9-7 at worst.

9-7 equates to going 4-6 in our last 10 games of the season... :bartmat:

The question that begs to be answered then is... "Is this team better than 4-6 over its last 10 games?"

Doesn't look very good when you break it down that way. Well, when you consider what the perception was in August, 9-7 doesn't look so bad...

I still think 12-4 is not out of the question.

Last edited:
Every week we have a thread like this. "This week should tell us...."

I don't mean any disrespect crogers. I just think that everyone, including fans, are shocked that we are as good as we are. It seems like most people are waiting for us to give them a reason to knock us.
I do agree with you though about winning this game being important. Simply because we cannot afford to go on some kind of losing slide. Every week is important and will tell us something. We have to win every game that we possibly can. I don't want to give in to the fact that we will lose ANY more games.

I am not surprised I was referring about the matchups if we can handle these guys with our secodary we will have no problems with the teams the rest of the way against our D. IMO this is the best O we will face with the teams left on the schedule

IMO this is the best O we will face with the teams left on the schedule

Agreed...

Dallas, with their current trend, and the way Romo is playing (plus the weapons he has) is also reason for concern. They're not as deep as Cincy's O, but they have a good QB and good weapons.

Their D is much better than Cincy's, and we're playing in their house - Much more concerned about Dallas' O right now than Cincy's because of Dallas' D. They're just a far more balanced team than Cincy.

ok sorry but the dallas game is a win. as a lifelong saint. born and raised in shreveport. i went to the preseason game in shreveport againts dallas.
they totally killed us. we were very very vanilla. you mark my words.
'dallas we will beat"
i dont care where it is played.
Geaux saints

How good are we? I guess one would have to ask the 6 teams that lost to us and the teams that won by their chinny chin chin.

ok sorry but the dallas game is a win. as a lifelong saint. born and raised in shreveport. i went to the preseason game in shreveport againts dallas.
they totally killed us. we were very very vanilla. you mark my words.
'dallas we will beat"
i dont care where it is played.

Geaux saints

On what did you base that guarantee?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom