How good is this team on the road? (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Winning on the road is a sure sign of a good team. Everyone knows you must take advantage of you home games but what usually seperates the team that is 8-8 or 9-7 and the team that is 12-4 is their play in tough road environment. 3 of the next 4 games are on the road and I think we will find out a lot about this team. The first two road games are against the two best 2-5 teams in football and the final away game during this stretch will be one that could determine the season.

So far we are 2-1 on the road but we have beat two of the weaker teams in the NFL and lost to a team that is .500.

I agree.
We played well against the Panthers and they are a good team, kind of missing on some cylinders this season, but good. GB and CLE are who they are but the one impressive thing that was talked about on this board after the GB game was how the team battled back after a horrible start and won on the road.
If we can split on the road and win the majority of our games in the dome, then I think we would have proven that the Saints are a good team.

Winning on the road is a sure sign of a good team. Everyone knows you must take advantage of you home games but what usually seperates the team that is 8-8 or 9-7 and the team that is 12-4 is their play in tough road environment. 3 of the next 4 games are on the road and I think we will find out a lot about this team. The first two road games are against the two best 2-5 teams in football and the final away game during this stretch will be one that could determine the season.

So far we are 2-1 on the road but we have beat two of the weaker teams in the NFL and lost to a team that is .500.

While the Packers certainly werent world beaters. It is still a good road victory to beat Green Bay in Green Bay. To be honest with the schedules ahead for the rest of the NFC, the Packers may actually realistically be in the hunt come december. I wouldnt be surprised to see Green Bay miss the Playoffs by 1 game...a game they jumped out to a 13-0 lead!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom