How good will Zach Baun Dunbar be? (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking about his versatility at the LOS, in base and in coverage. But most importantly he showed the ability to improve based off of work ethic.

So what’s the ceiling for Zach Baun Dunbar?!

EDIT: I meant Zach Baun Johnson! Like Vaughn Johnson of the Dome Patrol. My bad.

Last edited:
No clue. However, no one’s mentioned it that I’ve seen, but Dennis Allen must be salivating over the blitz package possibilities. We’ve got guys that can get after the QB from different levels, and do it well. I think that will be one of Baun’s main roles at first. Glad we have another good pass rusher, and hope he ends up being the complete package at LB.

I think he will be an ideal replacement for Klein, he is younger and way more athletic.

I think there is a strong chance he will be a 3 down linebacker, playing at the SAM position on the 3 linebacker alignment and staying on the field alongside Davis when 2 linebackers are on the field.

We know he can blitz but the contribution on that level will depend a lot on Allen and what it is demanded on him.

I was wondering why he was forcing the whole “Dunbar” thing...thought he had a hyphenated last name or somethin

I was thinking about his versatility at the LOS, in base and in coverage. But most importantly he showed the ability to improve based off of work ethic.

So what’s the ceiling for Zach Baun Dunbar?!

EDIT: I meant Zach Baun Johnson! Like Vaughn Johnson of the Dome Patrol. My bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom