How high would you draft a prospect like this? (1 Viewer)

qmoney

Reaction score
Not as the Saints, but in general..

Wide Receiver
6-foot-4, 215 lbs
4.48 forty-yard dash
41 inch vertical
4.69 shuttle
315 lb bench max, 13 bench reps
505 lb squat max

Based on those measurables, where do you think someone like that would go in this year's NFL draft?

I'll bite. On measureables alone I'd say he's a second day guy. A 4.69 shuttle is pretty terrible if I'm thinking of the right drill. Late 4th-Early 5th?

And I can see where this is headed...who's this, Colston?:hihi:

Not as the Saints, but in general..

Wide Receiver
6-foot-4, 215 lbs
4.48 forty-yard dash
41 inch vertical
4.69 shuttle
315 lb bench max, 13 bench reps
505 lb squat max

Based on those measurables, where do you think someone like that would go in this year's NFL draft?

As impressive as it may be, you can't judge how high a player will be drafted based on a physical skill set alone.

But you would agree he's pretty impressive, a poor man's Calvin Johnson almost?

That looks like Limas Sweed, though if i remember clearly he is 6-5, 215.

What if I said he is 18 years old and still in high school?

It's Julio Jones... basically the answers I was looking for, making a point that the kid already has an NFL-type skill set. He's going to be unbelievable.

Roll Tide

How bout a 6 foot 7 guy about 350 and can do back flips???

What if I said he is 18 years old and still in high school?

It's Julio Jones... basically the answers I was looking for, making a point that the kid already has an NFL-type skill set. He's going to be unbelievable.

Roll Tide

I'm selling on Julio Jones. I've watched almost all of the guy's highlight tapes and I don't see where the hype is coming from. Sure, he's big and looks like he's playing against kids out there....then again, wait....he is. All I see is a over sized kid with a little speed and athleticism who only catches almost exclusively with his chest. Lets hold off on serenating him for now.:mwink:

I'm selling on Julio Jones. I've watched almost all of the guy's highlight tapes and I don't see where the hype is coming from. Sure, he's big and looks like he's playing against kids out there....then again, wait....he is. All I see is a over sized kid with a little speed and athleticism who only catches almost exclusively with his chest. Lets hold off on serenating him for now.:mwink:

Haha, watch all the Rivals film you want, that is a horrible way to rate a prospect... watch him one time in person and you're sold. He is ridiculous!! I also don't understand how he catches with his chest, because he has some of the best hands I've ever seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom