How important is DT to the success of a defense?? (1 Viewer)

the thing is this draft is so deep with talented players at positions we need it makes it hard to want to trade up and give up picks this year. i'd think about getting d'angelo hall but this year stinks for stuff like that. i'd probably give up a 1 and a 4 next year for Hall though. it's so hard to say. Ellis and Dorsey would probably be unbelievable help to us. Watch out for Trevor Laws out of Notre Dame too.

Of course as an LSU homer I'd love to get Dorsey; even after I take off the purple and gold glasses, I'd still love to see the Saints end up with him. But I just got done watching the replay of the Senior Bowl, and wow, Ellis simply dominated. Double teamed most of the time, and STILL made plays. I'd be happy, even thrilled, with either one of them. But I'm afraid that won't happen...:(

If we had a huge MLB that could rip apart the middle and shed off blockers and a WLB that could get into the backfield and terrorize on blitzes....pr maybe if we had a Safety that could destroy the run like he's an extra LB while giving good pass protection and two shut down CBs that could force coverage sacks....then I'd say maybe we don't need one. Since we have none of the above, its safe to say one is paramount.

It would make our LBs, CBs, Safetys, DEs...everything better.

Draft NGATA!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom