How is Deuce's hamstring? (1 Viewer)

Mutt

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have been traveling the past week, anyone know how Duece's hamstring is doing?

Well he's listed as "Probable", that's the most i've heard.

NO OUT TE Ernie Conwell (Knee)

DOUBTFUL T Zach Strief (Finger)

QUESTIONABLE DT Willie Whitehead (Elbow)

PROBABLE RB Deuce McAllister (Hamstring)

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

This is good news. Deuce is a warrior.

Oh, the hamstring will keep him out until December.

Wait...this isn't Stallworth! Nevermind.

I think Deuce should sit this one out. I want to see how Reggie responds to being the primary back.

Id rather Deuce be healthy down the stretch than to take a chance against a physical Ravens D this early in the season.

I think Deuce should sit this one out. I want to see how Reggie responds to being the primary back.

Id rather Deuce be healthy down the stretch than to take a chance against a physical Ravens D this early in the season.

I respectfully disagree, if we already were a lock for the playoffs i would maybe so, but we need all the help we can get locking up this division and deuce is a huge part of our offense. We need him to pound for tough yards against their nasty defense.

I wouldn't sit him out unless he says he can't go or unless he's obviously struggling. We probably wouldn't have any running game without Deuce. I'm not knocking Bush, actually I'm doing the opposite. It seems like NFL defenses are taking an approach where there is no way they are going to let Bush make them look silly and if Bush is the primary back they will sell out to shut him down and you would run the chance of getting Bush pretty banged up.

i Didnt see them using duece early on, they went with Bush, then you saw duece start playing when there was 14-0 defcit, i dont think duece was 100%, i think they tried to use him as a decoy today, and it just didnt work out, it didnt help we were down big early, and had to have a more hurry up type offense that kinda makes you hafta pass. anyways duece was ineffective. good defense by the ravens too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom