How is Sprint reception in the Dome? My wife is a doctor on call this Sunday... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So, my wife is a physician and just started her first post-residency job. She want to go to the game this Sunday, but she's "on call" during the game (if she gets called, she won't need to leave the game, she just needs to be able to give advice over the phone). She has Sprint. What is your experience with Sprint reception in the Dome? She's worried that she might miss the call, and since she just got hired, she realllllly doesn't want to take that risk.

Appreciate any input!

Not sure about Sprint, but I have AT&T and I might as well throw my phone in the trash before every game. It's pretty much worthless.

ATT has actually gotten somewhat better. I notice that I get much better reception on the concourse as opposed to out in the stadium.

No idea on Sprint, though.

ATT has actually gotten somewhat better. I notice that I get much better reception on the concourse as opposed to out in the stadium.

How is the Dome's wifi? I haven't been in about three years.

If it's not bad, can you enable wifi calling on the phone as a workaround to poor network coverage?

Not sure about Sprint, but I have AT&T and I might as well throw my phone in the trash before every game. It's pretty much worthless.
No doubt.
Instead of buying everything they can get their greedy little hands on, they should work on cellular reception.

I live in BR, I work in Ascension Parish and I traveled to the dome for the Panthers game.
All three could use improvement. Albeit, the signal in the dome was 0-1 bar.

I have Sprint and don't get much of a reception. I hear about the same for ATT. I think you need Verizon or something like that. Something tells me Goodell is behind that too.

Thanks for the input. I have Verizon. Maybe I can have her calls forwarded to me...hmm....

For data, it' horrible. For making calls, I haven't had any trouble, but I also haven't heard of anyone having trouble calling me. It's a risk either way.

For data, it' horrible. For making calls, I haven't had any trouble, but I also haven't heard of anyone having trouble calling me. It's a risk either way.

I never had trouble any of those times I didn't call you.

i noticed 1st half im good....by halftime i cant connect to wifi or get mobile data to work right.

ATT throttling me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom