How is That Even Possible? Thread For Amazing Feats (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun thread. Post your mind-blowing human feat accomplishment article or video here.

This kid solves a Rubik’s cube in less than 10 seconds. I haven’t figured mine out in 22 years.

Can hands really move that fast?

I have a Rubik’s cube that I’ve been trying to solve for 22 years. This cat does it in less than 10 seconds. Sometimes I’m amazed at the feats humankind can accomplish.

The man who is impervious to electricity, the boy who can see in the dark, and the man who can be underwater at 65 feet for more than 5 mins are all especially interesting.

I thought this would be a fun thread. Post your mind-blowing human feat accomplishment article or video here.

This kid solves a Rubik’s cube in less than 10 seconds. I haven’t figured mine out in 22 years.

I have a Rubik’s cube that I’ve been trying to solve for 22 years. This cat does it in less than 10 seconds. Sometimes I’m amazed at the feats humankind can accomplish.

perhaps the puritans were right - maybe he's a witch and should be burned

This dude draws cities with incredible accuracy after viewing a photo or helicopter ride.

You should repost this in your sheeple screed to really drive home the point
whatever it was

It is ok if you are a social media loving person. Good for you! You can talk about what Kim ate today or whatever the nonsense that is social media. You know pretty people living a better life than you for you to like. Yeah that is the good life.

If you think that more half the shocking stuff seen in the world today is not driven by the hopes of social media stardom you are fooling yourself.

It is ok. Follow me around to try and make a point kinda sheepish.

Sheep follow. Is that offensive?

Following someone on social media is sheepish.

I can solve mine in under 2 minutes but 10 seconds is insane.

It is ok if you are a social media loving person. Good for you! You can talk about what Kim ate today or whatever the nonsense that is social media. You know pretty people living a better life than you for you to like. Yeah that is the good life.

If you think that more half the shocking stuff seen in the world today is not driven by the hopes of social media stardom you are fooling yourself.

It is ok. Follow me around to try and make a point kinda sheepish.

Sheep follow. Is that offensive?

Following someone on social media is sheepish.
nobody:
still nobody:

Moose; WAT YALL DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA IS

You should repost this in your sheeple screed to really drive home the point
whatever it was

Centuries from now when digital Archeologists dig through the remaining SR archives, they will unearth this post and know it is the exact second when moose forever learned that "sheeple" was a very powerful word to use when trying to get guido's goat.

anigif_enhanced-3552-1424363875-11.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom