How long are we going to cry about this? (1 Viewer)

SoupNazi

Rookie
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Sure, it was a horrible no-call but how long will we just wallow in this endless despair? It's just a game at the end of the day and it won't change anything.

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It wasn’t a horrible call. It WAS A ROBBERY THEFT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS!

kanona29

Finish Strong!!
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sure, it was a horrible no-call but how long will we just wallow in this endless despair? It's just a game at the end of the day and it won't change anything.
It was our SuperBowl and we'll cry if we want to!!!

Such a dumb post less than 24 hours of a loss that literally took away our Superbowl visit away. It's one thing to lose fair and square, but to be cheated out of our win is unacceptable.

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
How about you give us more than a few hours before you come in here asking that shirt?

bouxdag

Veteran
Reaction score
As a child I was a huge Michael Jordan fan. The year he retired, for the first time, the Bulls made it to the semis of the Eastern conference and lost on a controversial call in game 5. It wasn’t even half as bad as the one today and I still remember it.

Pretty sure I’ll remember this for the rest of my life. How often I choose to reference it is my prerogative.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I will be upset about this for the rest of my life (thank god they won once!), but pulling the Get Over It card four hours after the team got jobbed seems pretty dumb.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's optional to be here if you aren't feeling the mood. There's a vast internet out there with plenty of noncrying stuff.

bw

We're Saints. And we don't quit-unless it's cable.
Reaction score
This is how our season just ended, so I expect this to be talked about all offseason and into next year, no?

A lot of Saints fans quit the NFL tonight, for how long is up to them. I’m not sure you fully understand how serious this is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom