How long are we going to cry about this? (1 Viewer)

SoupNazi

Rookie
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Sure, it was a horrible no-call but how long will we just wallow in this endless despair? It's just a game at the end of the day and it won't change anything.

la. champ1

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sure, it was a horrible no-call but how long will we just wallow in this endless despair? It's just a game at the end of the day and it won't change anything.
As long as we want. It’s a game but it’s more than that. Players and fans have invested time, money, and are emotionally invested. The only thing that anyone ask for at the end of the day is a fair shake at it. We did not get fair treatment today and it cost us a super bowl. There are no guarantees that we make it this close to the super bowl again in the next 5-10 years. That’s what makes it so hard.

OP
OP

SoupNazi

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm just saying, we're better than this. Didn't think this would deflate so many true fans, we still have a bright future ahead of us.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are not better than this. This really forking sucks, Soup Nazi. This was the last best chance for the Brees era and the game was sealed until it wasn't. This isn't going away for a long time, and it damn sure isn't going away today.

OP
OP

SoupNazi

Rookie
Reaction score
We are not better than this. This really forking sucks, Soup Nazi. This was the last best chance for the Brees era and the game was sealed until it wasn't. This isn't going away for a long time, and it damn sure isn't going away today.

What can I do to help you, bro?

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm just saying, we're better than this. Didn't think this would deflate so many true fans, we still have a bright future ahead of us.
I don’t think you know what it means to be a true fan. You wouldn’t have started this thread if you did.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
How long has it been going on so far? The night isn’t even over yet. What are you talking about?

TheGrayMan

Combat Vet
Reaction score
How old are you? Do you recall some of the absolutely soul crushing playoff losses we’ve had since 2009?

OP
OP

SoupNazi

Rookie
Reaction score
How old are you? Do you recall some of the absolutely soul crushing playoff losses we’ve had since 2009?
I went thru the paper bag era, this is nothing.

I don’t think you know what it means to be a true fan. You wouldn’t have started this thread if you did.
Or maybe I can accept a loss/defeat and move on. We still had chances and blew it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom