How long before Kolb is pulled? (1 Viewer)

How long until Kolb is pulled?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Make your choice.

right after halftime.....by then the Saints will have about 10 points lead, and Kolb is screwing up...

I give him 3 minutes, but in those 3 minutes of possession he throws 2 pick 6's

I don't think they pull him unless he's injured.

The first bad pass, the booing will start. However, he just might surprise the hell outta you people.....if he comes out strong, you guys are in trouble.

And what do you mean by "you people"?

But seriously, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he makes it through and does ok. It also wouldn't surprise me if we break his will to play and he is pulled in the 2nd quarter. I guess we'll see in 1hr and 55 minutes.

This guy is an NFL quarterback and very well could light it up, I hope the Saints D take him more seriously than posters on this board. I have seen alot of Saints meltdowns in person(Big Ben, Langford, Erxleben, 62-7) so that may have something to do with my pessimism.

What I've learned watching the Saints all these years, what you expect to see is not what you witness.

Still Hopeful

I think he gets pulled if he gets to 3 TOs, unless that's already in the 4th and the game is out of hand, then let him finish.

The real question is: How long until they have to pry the football from his cold, dead hands?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom