How many "Batted Balls" do we see today? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
First off:

"Happy SAINTSGIVING!!"

Then : "It's 7-3 vs 3-7!!!!!!! Let's be clear. Anyway you look at it, injuries and all, Our SAINTS appear to "Have THIS!". Yet........

Knowing the height and girth of the 'girl's linemen ( this seems to be the ONLY issue of real concern for The SAINTS today IMHO) and the propensity ( seems he is always subject to two or three per game this season) Drew has for this occurance, he must find throwing lanes with no real ability to throw "Over" these immense linemen, "How many balls get batted and to what end?"

( I realize this ? leaves me open to a massive amount of double entendre' replies)

This has been a concern of mine, knowing that ball is sure shaped "funny" and it CAN and WILL bounce in any direction and as high as imaginable. For the girl's "larger than we've seen since we last played them,"d" line, this could be a more important issue than ever. We need our "Good Luck" to start-up for US today!!

THIS is EXCITING STUFF! SAINTSGIVING for the First time EVER!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!!!!!!!!

I'd say the over/under is 2....which seems to be about average for Drew.

Twas the day of payback & all through Big D... Saints fans rejoice, it's Saintsgiving you see!!
Turkeys are injected, gumbo has been made. Cowboys are 2-0 since they got rid of Wade.
Cowboy fans reminisce of glory days past... While Who Dat Nation's talk about kickin' some Cowboy a**!
So as we await kickoff on a very special day.... Remember payback is a b**** & Dallas is going to pay!!

NO WAY Flip! Just a concern which I've watched as Drew compensates for his own personal challenges. Gotta admit you've seen this too.

The other side of it is just how remarkable Drew is given his height.

Well, it's true no doubt. But you are right, Drew's ability to compensate by moving in the pocket is amazing.

Awesome. Maybe we should have a "how many fumbles will we have?" thread to go along with it

Bushrod + Strief = Win
Bushrod + Evans = Win
Bushrod + TE = Win

I expect a phenomenal game from the O-Line today. They were absolutely embarrassed last year in the Saints first loss. I'm sure it's at the front of their minds today as they're warming up in Jerryworld. I don't think anyone will rush for 100 yards, but I'm predicting at least 5 ypc for Chris Ivory and the interior three look to punish Cowboys' D and erase the memories of last season's loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom