How many compensatory picks are we heading towards, at this rate? (1 Viewer)

@Sea Fog
The best and most thoroughly updated guy to follow is (@) nickkorte of OTC...he is the comp pick guy
We will be forfeiting something for Saunders yet...
So looking like the two 4ths are still coming, and a 6th...really have to hope we keep the 4s

So Saunders APY will most likely knock out the Dalton or Ellis 6th round comp by the looks of it.

Saunders contract will probably offset Dalton's pick and I'm going to guess we'll sign one more player (Hollins? Moreau? another DT?) that will offset the other 6th round pick. As long as we manage to keep the 2 4th I think we're in pretty good shape
I was just about to say the same, as long as we can keep the 4th rounders we’re in good shape. Unless we somehow sign OBJ, we won’t have a FA that approaches Onyemata and Davenport’s averages at the 4th round level. I don’t think we’ll have neither of the projected 6ths after Saunders APY comes in and another signing or two happens

I saw that. Does anyone know why he would be a non-qualifier?

As others have stated, it looks like the site just hasn't updated his APY.

What it boils down to though, to answer your question, is does his APY fall in the top 32 of signed free agents. It appears that it will once they update that, unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom