How many defensive backs will Tayson truck vs Atlanta (1 Viewer)

SaintInBucLand

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
One of my favorite things about watching Tayson is when he plows over DBs in the secondary. I have a feeling he will put a few on their backs during this game.

Also be interesting to see how many broken tackles he causes as well as jumping over tackles.

TWBUTFOTH

One of my favorite things about watching Tayson is when he plows over DBs in the secondary. I have a feeling he will put a few on their backs during this game.

Also be interesting to see how many broken tackles he causes as well as jumping over tackles.

TWBUTFOTH

Hopefully not too many because now more than ever the Saints can't afford to have him injured.

If Payton is smart he'll reign him in a bit with the "balls to the wall" plays.

Does it have to be a DB? I'd like to see him truck Deion Jones on the first play putting Jones on his back and then for the rest of the game the DBs make business decisions and tackle like the other Deion from Atlanta.

Edit: As and LSU fan I was a huge Jones fan at LSU, but he went to the wrong team to even root for from afar.

Does it have to be a DB? I'd like to see him truck Deion Lewis on the first play putting Lewis on his back and then for the rest of the game the DBs make business decisions and tackle like the other Deion from Atlanta.

It’d be wild if RB Dion Lewis joins the Falcons before tomorrows game... then switches to defense in time to get trucked by Taysom!!! 🤣

Hopefully not too many because now more than ever the Saints can't afford to have him injured.

If Payton is smart he'll reign him in a bit with the "balls to the wall" plays.
Someone posted way back that Taysom said if he was a full time QB that he wouldn't take all those hits. I guess meaning he would slide more maybe or run out of bounds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom