How many losing seasons would you trade for another Super Bowl? (1 Viewer)

At least one or two so we can get that baw at Clemson :D

I can't answer this at the present moment. We still have Brees and a solid team on both sides of the ball. Ask me after Brees hangs em up and I know what the QB situation looks like.

You'd think that any good to great QB could step in and take over with little drop off from Brees, but Brees and Payton share a brain and it takes some time for that to happen. I'd assume we'd both draft a QB and pick one up in FA when Brees retires, and they say it takes three years for a rebuild, so my answer as of today would be three years. The best thing we've got going for us after Brees retires (if Payton sticks with us for another 5 year deal after this one is up) is any QB on the FA market would love to come play for Payton.

You mean like the several 7-9 seasons we endured for the Saints to rebuild and get back to the big game? We just went through this already. We already traded losing seasons from bounty-gate too. I want that second title NOW. We've given up more than enough already.

You mean like the several 7-9 seasons we endured for the Saints to rebuild and get back to the big game? We just went through this already. We already traded losing seasons from bounty-gate too. I want that second title NOW. We've given up more than enough already.
No, he said 5-11 seasons at best.

None, I've always said that the ride is better than the destination, but that's just me.

I just like being a great team, let New England win all the Super Bowls just so we look back at these tainted years . . hopefully with a new awesome Commissioner and laugh about it.

None, we're already on the cusp as it is. Let's get it done this year. I'd give some losing seasons after we win a SB though. That would work for me. :hihi:

I can go years without a ring. I would give at least 10. Look at the lions lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom