How many more years will Drew Brees Play? (1 Viewer)

Hevus

Veteran
Reaction score
I hope he plays as long as Brett Farve but I'm guessing 4 or 5 more years.

probably 5 more years on the field, but forever in my heart.

Until December 21, 2012, that's the doomsday. So the Sunday before Judgment day will be the last time we see Brees play.:hihi:

please never ask this question again.

i get goosebumps just thinking of the day we no longer have breesus

6-9 years in the league with 4 of them being top notch. Remember he hasn't been hit much the last few years and hopefully we can keep his jersey clean for the next few.

this question is so unacceptable during the season, i mean i would understand if it was off-season and you were bored to death....

How long before we have to re-sign him? I'm expecting him to sign for the most money in League history.

this question is so unacceptable during the season, i mean i would understand if it was off-season and you were bored to death....

Ease up Negative Nancy, I said I hoped he played for a long time. Having a bad day?

Barring catastrophe, as long as he wants. And since Drew is a smart guy, I'd guess somewhere around 40 when the tradeoffs between what he wants to do with the rest of his life balance against physical decline. He could probably play longer then that, but I'd guess it'll be easy for him to know when to walk away.

Not sure I understand the 4-5 year predictions. I'd guess he'd have something left in the tank at 34 or 35 barring something unforeseen and again I think Drew will have the luxury of deciding when to hang them up rather then having it forced upon him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom