How many NFL coaches were Bad 1st time HCs and were good the 2nd time around? (1 Viewer)

This is what happens when you take a team thats known for offense and hire a Defensive minded HC. Hes not a good HC at all. The Saints might turn this season around but I doubt it. I think we will go back to being 8-9 or lower just like we were before Payton and Brees got here.

Not saying he can't turn this around, but two things you could say about his time coaching the Raiders were, "Undisciplined" and "Sloppy"...

You also tried desperately to tell people we should trade into the top 5 for Malik Willis.

Be humble. _____. Sit down.
Might not be wrong could’ve got him late but look how we let hurst pass us and Lamar Jackson

31 teams passed on Lamar I think so nothing is a guarantee
Yeah but we was one that had a hof qb that could’ve showed him something with a great coach and surrounding players . We also knew Brees was on the end for the last 6 or so years

Not saying he can't turn this around, but two things you could say about his time coaching the Raiders were, "Undisciplined" and "Sloppy"...
That certainly is the bigger concern. This team has some long-time veterans and we still look very undisciplined. You have to question why that is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom