How many of ya'll still think we can sneak into the playoffs (1 Viewer)

Why is it some members seem to happy when we're eliminated? Do you have to be right that bad?

So I don't have to wake up every Sunday with hope and then have my heart snatched from my chest come 3 pm. This way I can just enjoy the games for the last 3 weeks and not worry about wins and loses. Just root for our guys.

Well, this is the hard pill for me to swallow, and just scratch my head over: Brees with 5 interceptions and 0 TD's in 8 consecutive quarters. I think I just entered an alternate universe or something.

Meanwhile in New Orleans...

train-wreck.jpg

That's not ours.

Because our train is still on schedule.

Just tired of caring, then being met with disappointment week after week. Acceptance that this group of teases is done giving me hope provides a bit of sanity.

So I don't have to wake up every Sunday with hope and then have my heart snatched from my chest come 3 pm. This way I can just enjoy the games for the last 3 weeks and not worry about wins and loses. Just root for our guys.

I can appreciate that, but I was speaking more in context of the "I told you so" threads/posts.

The NO-ARZ Week 15 game is "Do or Die" for both clubs. The winner stays alive for another day, and the loser will be officially finished this season.

The only positive that could come from 'sneaking' into the playoffs is that we could hang a new NFC South Champion banner in the Superdome. (A wildcard berth won't happen.) Such an outcome would require an absolute and complete collapse by both Atlanta and Tampa Bay and would serve only to make our team appear to be better than we actually are at this time.

We were hanging by a thread going into yesterday's game and the performance in Tampa portrayed a team that is not yet ready for the big time. For a very brief stretch of this season we were given some hope that we were moving toward a positive finish for the remainder of our schedule. The true capabilities of the 2016 Saints have become painfully obvious as we were pitted against teams that once appeared to be vulnerable to our 'attack'.

The good thing for many of us is that we now see the season as being a 'done deal'. We will see the remaining games as merely a way to judge the pride level of individual players on our roster. But there will be no 'edge-of-our-seats, season-on-the-line, nail-biter' games remaining this year.

That ship has sailed. We failed our goals. It's 'Wait Til Next Year' once again. :sad:

The NO-ARZ Week 15 game is "Do or Die" for both clubs. The winner stays alive for another day, and the loser will be officially finished this season.

Um, what?

The Saints have 8 losses. Both the Bucs and Falcons only have 5.

Do you really think both are going to lose out? Oh, not to mention NYG and Washington both being in the wild card hunt and being multiple games ahead of us.

It's over.

The only way that game is "Do or Die" is if they take the loser out to the shed and grant them a Thanksgiving end to their misery.

Playoffs? Forget playoffs! As long as we're not mathematically eliminated, I still believe we're winning the Super Bowl.

No way the Saints win in Arizona. Be lucky to win one more game to get to 6-10. Still 2 more wins than I gave them at the start of the season though.Hoping for a better "next year."

Playoffs? Forget playoffs! As long as we're not mathematically eliminated, I still believe we're winning the Super Bowl.

That must be some special h20 your drinking there, or smoking, whatever they do these days with that special sauce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom