How many of you believe Brees's going to break 50 TD season record this season? (1 Viewer)

java

Reaction score
I do believe.
Also, I suggest we should create a thread to record Drew's every passing TD this season, including its description, photos... until TD #51. How do you guys think about this idea?

It will be tough if we don't play any close games.

I say he can get to 40 but 50 may never be achieved ever again. As bad as it pains me to say it Brady was the best ever that season.

I think he's going to do it. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I do honestly think he's going to do it.

I think he has a good chance. Tom Brady had 6 TDs in his first two games of his 50 TD year. Brees already has 9.

I say he can get to 40 but 50 may never be achieved ever again. As bad as it pains me to say it Brady was the best ever that season.

The reason why I think he can do it is because Phily Eagles is strong in passing defense, #3 of NFL last season. I expect Drew can have 2-3 Passing TDs in average against strong pass defense teams and 3-4 in average against weak passing defense teams, which will lead to break the 50 mark.

He's on "pace" for 72 which doesn't mean much after just 2 games. If he has 3 per game from here out, that will get him to 51. It's a possibility, but a long shot. Of course I thought Mario's record was unreachable, too. And that was with 2 games left. He was one bad pass away for breaking it. I certainly wouldn't put it past him that's for sure.

pat 2007 16-0

vikes 98' 15-1

what did those teams have in common?

randy moss.

a reciever who can catch for 23 tds is incredible. hell drew could've done that with randy here. i'd be satisfied if we can break their record for points in a season while winning the SB.

who dat?

The reason why I think he can do it is because Phily Eagles is strong in passing defense, #3 of NFL last season. I expect Drew can have 2-3 Passing TDs in average against strong pass defense teams and 3-4 in average against weak passing defense teams, which will lead to break the 50 mark.

brady had like 3 5 td games that year.
http://www.nfl.com/players/tombrady/gamelogs?id=BRA371156&season=2007

for brees to break the record, its possible. he already has 1 5 td game. 14 more games to go. and with lance healthy who knows.

we just can't afford to lose mike bell.

It depends on whether the Saints are competing for the division title all the way until the final week.

If they run away with the division, Brees will rest in week 16 and will have no shot at it.

If they are in a tight race for the division title or a wild card and he has to play through every game, he might do it. Everything would have to set up perfectly, and the defense would have to give up just enough points for the Saints to keep throwing into the fourth quarter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom