How many of you guys here will be watching Wrestlemania 24 (1 Viewer)

>>I think its all fake ..... I think they know who is going to win before the match even starts.....just watch when they "punch" each other.. they slam down their foot on the canvas to make it sound like a real punch...

dunce-emoticon.gif

I can get $50 worth of entertainment I will enjoy more elsewhere. I enjoyed wrestling when it was on once a week. It was something to look forward to and the storylines were better.

$50 to watch wrestling or $50 to watch football? It's all just entertainment in the end.

Im not wasting $50 on that crap and everyone and their mother knows that HHH aka "The Nose " is gonna win the belt. I will pass on that.

Would you rather Cena get the strap and hold it for a couple more years?

I think the whole "Santa Claus" thing is fake, too. There's no way he can visit all those homes in one night.

Just go to 2 or 3 malls to see "Santa Claus" during the holiday season...there's a different guy at each mall, but they wear fake beards and costumes to make them look like the real thing.

he only has to visit Christian homes and we all know he has a helper in every cities mall or shopping center, how else would he get to all the houses. Now remember he only visits those that have been nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom