how many pages are open on your comp right now? (1 Viewer)

To me, lemon flavor is fine if it is in a sherbet, but probably because it's more like a frozen lemonade.
Lemon foods or drinks were never my favorite primarily because of having hypersensitive teeth all my life. That citric acid fires up that sensitivity and can make chewing food nearly impossible for a few hours. (And who wants to go that long without food?)
Ironically, my mom can gnaw on a cut lemon much the same as someone might do with an orange. But I have never had that kind of 'tartness tolerance' to be able to endure that kind of indulgence.
And my teeth are very happy about that! :hihi:

Totally get that Bill lol. My teeth recoil at the thought of ice cream. Otherwise I’d be a huge fan, literally and figuratively. ?

Christ, I've got nineteen and it's only Wednesday. I start it over with four (this being the first) every Monday and leave open relevant tabs for work stuff as reminders and stuff I need to go back to easily while working on certain pieces of business. This is a little ridiculous though. I'm sure I can probably close at least 5 of these.

BTW...looking at the open tabs - anyone on here ever play Go online? I like the game a lot but haven't found many people that even know it exists. It's an ancient Chinese board game that cannot even have the same game duplicated by a computer. I play the actual game sometimes with a friend who plays but other than that, I only play with random people online.

Angelo Brocato's is a local (long standing) Italian ice/pastry shop
their Lemon Ice is THE most refreshing thing in the Summer
Their Watermelon Ice is next

I believe you Guido and I’m glad it is a great place that is well loved. I just loathe lemon, and watermelon. ?

So am I the only one with one? I always finish something and then move on. Edit: I'm the second with just one. And I also mean just one tab as well.

Last edited:
i have two windows open.

one for business, with 4 tabs

and one for pleasure, with 3 tabs.

whenever i get to the point where the tabs start getting scrunched together and i cant read the title anymore is when i start closing stuff.

also i have no icons or anything on my desktop. it's so clean. it's so clean and it's good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom