How many prime time games do we get this season? (1 Viewer)

Agree to disagree. Love the later games, especially the 330 kick off. And we tend to play better when we play the later games!

And don’t forget the fans. We are way to mellow during noon games, we need some liquod courage to act like responsible idiots!!!
Interesting observation that makes sense. The two games we had no business losing were home games at Noon against the Falcons and Giants.

4 for the regular season and 5 for the playoffs where they will cap off a second Super Bowl victory!!!!!

I'd be surprised if we didn't get a primetime game vs atl. Seems like we have one of those every year

I'd be surprised if we didn't get a primetime game vs atl. Seems like we have one of those every year

Probably not this year. Unless it’s a regular TNF. ATL is gonna be bad and we don’t have as big of a following nowadays. Until we start winning again

I've been thinking the same thing. All I know is that the one sided officiating can't get any worse. I loved SP just as much as the next Saints fan but the man wasn't afraid to make an enemy.
And that’s why I love him. Screw you attitude towards Goodell and Co

Louie hates it but

Saints will be fighting for playoffs end of the season and Louie visons 2 flex games

vs loaded playoff caliber opponents this year

*Nothing worse than planning a afternoon game for weeks and within days it gets changed to nightgame

Gonna be on a cruise for the Bengals game. Really hope they prime time it or flex it so I can watch it at night.

3 for now, However, NFL Flex offers swapping and adding. Not sure if they still have the 'FLEX' option but I assume since most of the networks own the cash flow, it would appear it will next cease. So in all honesty, the so called prime time is not set in stone.

I like prime-time games at home. Plenty of time to warm up.

I hate prime-time games on the road. It messes up the next week.

And whoever came up with Thursday games should be shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom