How many prime time games do you think we get next season and against who? (1 Viewer)

I would be shocked if the Patriots game and 49ers game are not in prime time. The Falcons is another one that wouldn't suprise me if it is in primetime.

I would imagine at least one of the Falcons games and the 9ers game will be primetime. The Pats could be another. I'd say 3 or 4, with the other Falcons game becoming the 4th if there is a 4th PT game.

You guys are right. It has nothing to do with Brady and Belicheck, Romo, Matty Ice, et al. My bad. My point was, and has been, that the Pats could draw a MNF or SNF against the Bills, and the Saints, only due to last year, couldn't.

I don't remember the last time the Bills played on SNF. Where as the Saints have played on SNF at least twice per year since we've won the Superbowl in 2009. It really takes two teams to draw the interest of the national audience. Obviously we've been winning and that's a big factor, but also because we're now a media draw, we have one of the leagues superstars at Quarterback and people are interested. Those things haven't changed and even though last year was a bad year, there is a lot of intrigue as to what will happen with the Saints this year. People will tune in, as they're expected to rebound and win again and be a playoff conternder. Thus, I expect they will get the allotment of 4-5 primetime games including 2 Sunday night games and it's not solely because of the team we're playing.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say 5. Why? What person doesn't want to cover Sean Payton coming back, talk about/analyze for hours, and then the whole Rob Ryan thing.

Cowboys (Because Rob Ryan)
Patriots
Failcons
49ers (Based on the last two meetings)
Bears

1 on NFLN, 2 on MNF, 2 on NBC - the only other wild card that could happen is another Thanksgiving game (which could be Cowboys)

You guys are right. It has nothing to do with Brady and Belicheck, Romo, Matty Ice, et al. My bad. My point was, and has been, that the Pats could draw a MNF or SNF against the Bills, and the Saints, only due to last year, couldn't.

Matty Ice blows he is horrible why would the NFL want to lose ratings by putting such a ****** qb on primetime? Brees or Matt Ryan? Brees or Romo?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom