How many QB snaps will Taysom get? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hill may be at the helm the whole game. CSP always said he’s their guy and I remember Loomis saying something similar when the contract went down... He’s got three years in the QB meetings and practice, I think that means a lot.

It may be all Jameis. He threw 5000 yards last year, and 5 years as a starter... that ain’t no joke.

It’ll probably be a mix but there’s no telling what the game plan is until we see it and with CSP you never know...

So how many QB snaps do you think Taysom will get? Whoever has the closest number without going over wins the internet. My guess is in the comments.

I’m going with 22. Thinking it’ll be mostly Winston with a decent dose of Hill in the red zone and some runs. Looks like Hill practiced today and I think Friday is red zone practice day. I reserve the right to be wrong as all get-out about this... I’m stoked to see what happens though!

Three less than the full games snap count.

Unless some reliable reporters had bad leaks it sounds like all Taysom.

The OP probably has the best question of all, how many snaps? So many fans and analysts have been harping on "who" will start? Assuming there will be approximately 70 offensive snaps, my gut feeling is Taysom will get about 20 -25 snaps.

But it may come down to who has the hot hand? Payton may have every intention of going into this game of a more 50/50 split, but if one QB proves to be more productive, he may alter his original thought.

Either way, GEAUX SAINTS and WIN!!

Three less than the full games snap count.

Unless some reliable reporters had bad leaks it sounds like all Taysom.
I think if it were all Taysom, then Winston wouldn’t have been practicing with first string this week. They only have 3 days of practice so each practice snap is a big deal especially with a different QB.
Historically (for CSP) Wednesday is base offense, Thursday is third down and Friday is red zone. This may have changed, I dunno. To me it looks like the reporters don’t have many more clues than we do. They’ve just going with whatever someone else said.

The OP probably has the best question of all, how many snaps? So many fans and analysts have been harping on "who" will start? Assuming there will be approximately 70 offensive snaps, my gut feeling is Taysom will get about 20 -25 snaps.

But it may come down to who has the hot hand? Payton may have every intention of going into this game of a more 50/50 split, but if one QB proves to be more productive, he may alter his original thought.

Either way, GEAUX SAINTS and WIN!!
Yea there’s a lot of talk about the “starter”.... if Hill takes the first 3 snaps then Winston takes over most the rest of the way is Hill the starter? “Starter” may not be so cut and dry in this case.

I hope we have a plan to put Winston in at some point. Especially if Hill struggles

More than Winston.

Untitled-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom