How many Saints game have attended? (1 Viewer)

How many games have you been to?

• 6+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Damn, thats about 520 games, give or take.
THAT , mon ami, is ONE HECK OF A BOLD STATEMENT of COMMITMENT to Our TEAM and one which I would say HAS GOT TO BE close to or THE record! I mean , over the years, everyone has “life” happen to them where they simply can’t or aren’t up to making it happen but YOU! WOW ! I wonder if you’ve heard back from any of the MODS about that being an attendance record or not? I’d be interested to know ( even though you probably can’t verify you really DID make all of those appearances ) your age and if you knew the “Way Into” the old Tulane Stadium off of that back street with the hole which was dug just deep enough to slide through on your back and had the grass so that you could replace it so no one could even “Notice it”? That’s the spot I used back in those days of catching the bus from Arabi all the way uptown to the Stadium and if it was or had rained? You had to take your shirt off to clean it so you looked half-way presentable or brought an extra shirt OR used a jacket which you could take off. Many a time I wore a jersey and just skinned my way under the chain-link fence, wiped my back off with the jersey turned inside out , turned it right side out before putting it back on and no one the wiser! I LOVED Growing up in a town where doing things like that were both common place and even acceptable behavior in my neighborhood! We were all the better for it and got to see some miserable games but I WAS there for Tom Dempsey’s NFL RECORD Field Goal WIN against Detroit~! That had to be the highlight of my fence burrowing days for sure. Cheers to ALL of those loyal SAINTS FANS who just needed to be there and a part of those games one way or another! Even if it meant breaking a few rules along the way! Wish I knew of a great way to enter The SUPERDOME these days as I’d come to town more often for games instead of leaning on friends who do invite me often but to catch EVERY home-game requires a bit more ingenuity of ways to get in free somehow which makes the games just that much more special to me! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX! Your attendance record astounds me as we MUST be age contemporaries meaning your Dad or someone else in your family must have been huge fans bringing you to games when we both we young! Right?

I wished I could go to every game like that do you live super close to the Super Dome?

I live in Laplace, so I wouldn't say super close but close enough. I have to pick up my buddy in Harahan so on game day with parking and traffic its about 1.5 adventure each way. For people in NOLA and Metairie they think Laplace is the country LOL. Its not

Nope. That 2013 Divisional game was played in a monsoon, and who could have predicted the 2011 Beastquake game. That was the most unexpected outcome.

Didn’t it pour down during the Week 13 MNF game too though? I also remembering it apparently being colder than the playoff game. Figured you would’ve made them all being up there. Haha.

I can’t remember. Attended many games by jumping the fence at Tulane Stadium. There was a spot where the ramp and the top of the fence aligned. Great memories.

The goal is to see the Saints play in every city possible; my signature tells you where things stand.

Why do you have the 2010 Cardinals game as a W?

Didn't we lose to Max Hall that season in Arizona? Unless you're referring to the 2009 playoff game that was played in January 2010...

Didn’t it pour down during the Week 13 MNF game too though? I also remembering it apparently being colder than the playoff game. Figured you would’ve made them all being up there. Haha.
It was definitely colder but I don't recall it raining. It might have but if so, was just a drizzle, which we completely overlook up here. lol

It was definitely colder but I don't recall it raining. It might have but if so, was just a drizzle, which we completely overlook up here. lol

It may’ve been, haha. I just remember ESPN’s cameras pointed upwards during stoppages in play where you can see the rain failing illuminated by the stadium lights against the dark sky.

But parts of the stadium are covered so it may not have been noticeable in the seats. :hihi:

Preseason too? Because that will making a whopping 2 games for me come this preseason game vs the Jets. lol (The other game was in 2003 reg season vs the Bears) Is anyone else here going to the preseason Saints vs Jets?

I had an older brother who would take me to Saints games starting in 1970 at Tulane Stadium. Since I moved away its been sadly just a few. 2 or 3 games in the Superdome and a couple in Tampa Bay :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom