How many Saints game have attended? (1 Viewer)

How many games have you been to?

• 6+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Many games in the dome and only once on the road @ TB.

Take the total games since 1967 and subtract 6. One each when my 2 kids were born. Once when my van broke down on the Atchafalaya en route. One when I booked a Disney trip and screwed up the scheduling. And 2 when we had a tragedy in our family

First game in 67 with my dad. Last game in 2011 with my wife. Been to Tampa, Atlanta and Carolina. Left NO in 87, maybe 40 or 50 total.

10 or so before the age of 10 and season tix from 06-13 including preseason and playoffs easily over 100

Last edited:
Many games in the dome and only once on the road @ TB.
Same here. Season ticket holder since ‘05, probably around 25 games or so prior to that. But went to my first road game last year at Tampa and had a blast.

Basically every home game since the mid 80’s, didn’t go to any games during the Katrina year, been to 4 away games and every home playoff game. So I’m assuming over 250 games.

As a kid from '83 through '87, we had season tickets, and I went to every home game. I saw them play in Kansas City once. I saw them play in Dallas twice. I went to Atlanta for a game once. I saw them in Houston against the Oilers once. Between '88 and 2001, I only went to about 5 home games. From 2002 'til now, I've been to at least one home game every year.

Not including preseason games, I guess between 65 and 70 games I've seen live.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom