How many Saints game have attended? (1 Viewer)

How many games have you been to?

• 6+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every pre season, regular season and playoff game from when the Superdome opened (1975 season) through the 2003 season. About 1/4 of all games after that. A couple prior to the Dome opening and a handful of road games over the last 35 years. I guess that puts me a little north of the mid 300s.

I just did the math and it's somewhere around 230. My daughter is 15 and she's been to about 55.

It's the best experience in the world!

I always tell all my buddies, it is absolutely the best sports venue in the world in my opinion. I'm not even being biased when I say that.

The environment and energy of everyone around you, to go with the hospitality of everyone tailgating is just unparalleled.

Not to mention the best past is no matter were you are seated. Whether that's field level or in the 600's. There is not one bad seat in the Dome.

It's still a better viewing experience in the 600's then it is at home on your TV.

If you have never been to one, I strongly advise you take the time to go to one this year! I promise you will not regret it!

Who Dat vs Everybody

I just did the math and it's somewhere around 230. My daughter is 15 and she's been to about 55.
How so? Maybe I’m losing it. 28 years of every game, including playoffs is 280+. 16 years of at least 1/4 , including playoff games is 40+, for a total of 320+. The estimate of 1/4 of games since 2003 was very conservative, but I thought 1/3 might be stretching it. Games prior to the Dome and my road games puts me close to 350. The conservative guesstimate of games since 2003 is why I said a little north of 350.

How so? Maybe I’m losing it. 28 years of every game, including playoffs is 280+. 16 years of at least 1/4 , including playoff games is 40+, for a total of 320+. The estimate of 1/4 of games since 2003 was very conservative, but I thought 1/3 might be stretching it. Games prior to the Dome and my road games puts me close to 350. The conservative guesstimate of games since 2003 is why I said a little north of 350.

No, for me. I worded that in a confusing way. I did the math to figure how many I've been to and based on what I scribbled down, I've been to around 230.

Yours was not what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.

I have actually been to more away games than home. 1 in Cincinnati, 5 in Carolina, 7 in Atlanta, 1 Tulane Stadium and 5 in the Dome.

No, for me. I worded that in a confusing way. I did the math to figure how many I've been to and based on what I scribbled down, I've been to around 230.

Yours was not what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion.
It's all good. Other than the fact that I thought I might be losing my mind and forgot how to do math. :)

Ive been to about 20-30 games. It was fun but the price keeps me from going back. If I could score 4 tickets for under $100 a piece I would take my family this year. Im not spending $1000 on tickets.

Damn, thats about 520 games, give or take.
Yep. My family name is on the monument listing ST holders since the beginning. Back then it took 4.5 hours from Lafayette but since we were from New Orleans mom and dad saw it as a trip home and so we did. And in response to a similar thread last year I think I have been to something like 21 other cities for Saints games. I include Jackson MS in that number as we played a Exhibition Game (the monicor used by the NFL before they figured out they could charge more by calling them Pre Season games)

Only 3 games...

1st game was Bears at Tulane Stadium in 1973 ( Butkus' last year in the league): https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197310070nor.htm
[I was in between duty stations and decided to pop in and visit my cousins in N.O. and spur of the moment we walked over to Tulane Stadium and got some tickets from a scalper and Voila! attended my first Saints game.]

2nd Game was Cowboys in the Dome in 1988 (Landry's last year in the league): https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198810030nor.htm
[Was stationed at England AFB in Alexandria, and a co-worker (from Texas) and I decided to attend the MNF football game together. He was rather a quiet guy, so it surprised me when we walked down to the endzone seats pregame and he saw Coach Landry, and he yells out to him, "Hey, coach, it's me, Ignatius!"]

3rd game was the Playoff Game in the Dome against the Vikings.
[Probably should have not bothered making the trip from Alexandria... :covri: ]

Last edited:
25 regular season games.......3 preseason games (1 of those was the Cowboys/Saints 2006 preseason game at Independence Stadium).

I'm sure there are some here who can accomplish that within 4 seasons...........but for a resident of Northwest Louisiana who has never been an actual season ticket holder, it's a pretty decent number.

I was at that game in Shreveport in 2006. What a miserable night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom