How many Saints go to the Probowl? (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
I say the whole team. :hihi:

But realistically I think we should have atleast 6 guys.

Brees
Sharper
Evans
Vilma
Shockey
Colston

Darkhorse candidate...the most underrated guy on the team that deserves to go but probably won't make it because not a lot of people know how good he's been, other than Whodats and a select few, is...

Jabari Greer!!!

Make sure to go vote for all the Saints at http://www.nfl.com .

Geaux Saints!!! Who Dat!!! :9:

I say the whole team. :hihi:

But realistically I think we should have atleast 6 guys.

Brees
Sharper
Evans
Vilma
Shockey
Colston

Darkhorse candidate...the most underrated guy on the team that deserves to go but probably won't make it because not a lot of people know how good he's been, other than Whodats and a select few, is...

Jabari Greer!!!

Make sure to go vote for all the Saints at http://www.nfl.com .

Geaux Saints!!! Who Dat!!! :9:

Don't forget Morestead, if we're talking about under-rated players!

Don't forget Morestead, if we're talking about under-rated players!

I'm with you thaidai (cool name, btw) but I don't think he'll get the votes, the guy from the Giants, Feagles, will probably get it. Greer will get close and is most deserving that probably won't make it. He has been the 2nd or 3rd best CB this season in the NFC.

I think we send several to the ProBowl but probably don't send as many as we should because we aren't in Dallas or Washington DC.

I'm with you thaidai (cool name, btw) but I don't think he'll get the votes, the guy from the Giants, Feagles, will probably get it. Greer will get close and is most deserving that probably won't make it. He has been the 2nd or 3rd best CB this season in the NFC.

Did you see the game Sunday night? Feagles was kicking bad.

I think this is finally jahri evans year but i dont see colston going because he seems to always be forgotten

greer should too but no one notices him yet, i also think vilma has to have some "style points" i.e. pick sixes, multiple sack games to make it - being a tackling machine doesnt get you in

Brees, Colston, Shockey, Sharper, Evans. I'd almost be willing to call these guys locks. Greer is deserving as he has shut down every opposing receiver he has faced. Guys on the edge are Vilma, Shanle(yes), Nicks, Morestead, and Stinchcomb. If Hargrove gets a significant amount of playtime while Ellis is out, his play against the Dolphins warrants him a possibility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom