Saints How many times do you think Carr will get sacked? (1 Viewer)

How many times do you think Carr will get sacked

Votes: 4 3.1%

Votes: 20 15.6%

Votes: 24 18.8%

Votes: 39 30.5%

Votes: 11 8.6%

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
I went with 3. But I dont really know much about their O-line. That team has been bad for years, so they could have some quality linemen. Then again, they've been bad for years, so maybe they don't. 🤷‍♂️🤣

The raiders O Line is middle of the pack regarding pass blocking. And two of their starters are dinged up and haven’t been practicing. I could see us getting 5+ sacks

giphy.gif

I went with 3. But I dont really know much about their O-line. That team has been bad for years, so they could have some quality linemen. Then again, they've been bad for years, so maybe they don't. 🤷‍♂️🤣
I'm just a messenger..

I'm just a messenger..

I’m confused where they got that. This one below has them at 11.

but then again it’s PFF. There’s probably 32 different versions of these rankings to appease all the fan bases

edit to say I’m not saying they’re good or bad. Just that when it comes to rankings, you know how it is. Add 1 cup salt before ingestion

Last edited:
edit to say I’m not saying they’re good or bad. Just that when it comes to rankings, you know how it is. Add 1 cup salt before ingestion

I’m confused where they got that. This one below has them at 11.

but then again it’s PFF. There’s probably 32 different versions of these rankings to appease all the fan bases

Nah its that Raider site being deceitful. The link they reference is titled:

"Ranking the NFL’s best pass-blocking offensive lines on longer developing plays"

Hardly what the Raiders article makes it to be.

I do think the Raiders have a good line. Not in competition for best in the NFL though.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom