Saints How many times do you think Carr will get sacked? (1 Viewer)

How many times do you think Carr will get sacked

Votes: 4 3.1%

Votes: 20 15.6%

Votes: 24 18.8%

Votes: 39 30.5%

Votes: 11 8.6%

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters
I think we get 2 sacks. We will probably use a mush rush. Carr can extend plays with his feet and can run if he has too. It's what he did to us last time we played. We need to contain Carr and Jacobs.

OK, as the Enemy here, I think you guys will get 2... MAYBE 3.

in response to too many comments above (and to reiterate what I wrote on my main post earlier in the week), our OL is OUTSTANDING. If we were fully healthy, I'd have no problem saying we're a Top 5 unit, maybe Top 3.

The strength of the line is the interior - Incognito and Gabe Jackson are friggin' animals and Hudson is an ELITE Center. Our OTs are very, very good. I doubt you'll get a sack against Miller at LT, unless we blow a blitz assignment or you send Cam over there. but we're gonna be starting our #4 OT at RT, where HE'LL match-up against Cam. that said, mark my words - Denzelle Good is no scrub. yeah I expect us to give him some help with TEs chipping on that side, and I DO expect Cam to live up to his ALL-PRO status and get a couple sacks. But Goode will earn his pay sunday.

Now if Brandon Parker goes anywhere NEAR the field, all bets are off. he's a 3rd year small school project drafted by the previous regime, and he's been terrible when he's played. WHY Mayock traded the OT in front of him during camp is something NONE OF US RaiderFans understand.

One more thing, our depth is excellent. we had injuries all over the line last year and there was little, if any drop-off. we rushed for just under 1900 yds last year and Carr was sacked just 29 times (less than 2 per game).

but hey, "that's why they play the game..."

Depends who plays at Rt for the Raiders. Trent Brown plays( looks doubtful- zero) . Brandon Parker - 4 . Denzel Good- one.

Just for reference, the top pass rushing team last season (Steelers) averaged 3.4 sacks per game. Followed by Carolina with 3.3, and the Saints and 49ers each averaging 3.2 sacks per game. Last in the league was Miami averaging 1.4 sacks per games. So if the Saints get 3 sacks against Las Vegas, that's a good day.

Depends who plays at Rt for the Raiders. Trent Brown plays( looks doubtful- zero) . Brandon Parker - 4 . Denzel Good- one.
BTW welcome here to the board you and Drumsky. If your hungry Vikesfan2017 is making his world class pancakes. Seahawkfan80 is working on his savory sausage patties and Playmaker0017 is bout done making her crispy bacon 🥓

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom