How many total yards(rushing and receiving) does R Bush have this year (1 Viewer)

How many total yards(rushing and receiving) does R Bush have this year

• 750-1,000

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • 1,200-1,500

Votes: 43 41.0%
  • 1,600-1,800

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • 2,000- and above

Votes: 15 14.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
How many total yards(rushing and receiving) does R Bush have this year?

-21 Rushing and -9 Receiving with 34 drops

I didn't read that it was for total yards (rushing & Receiving), and in that case I do believe that he will get around 1200 yards total. My mistake.

Last edited:
He won't get the touches to get over 2000 yards. As of now he's been around 1300 per year the past two seasons even struggling. I'd say 1600-1800 is a fair estimate assuming he picks his game up even a little.

Hmm, he had 1300 yards his rookie year(81.25 ypg) and 1000 last year in 12 games(83 ypg).

So, If he improves to about 85 ypg(and plays all 16 games), then we are looking at 1360.

But me personally, I think he will have a great year with Goodwin manning the middle and not having to come from behind as much as we did last year. I think he will put up about 70 receiving yards per game and at least 55 rushing yards per game splitting time(with Deuce hopefully).

70+55=125
125*16=2000.

So I say over 2000 yards seems pretty attainable this year.

the only reason I chose 1600-1800 is because I believe that Reggie is going to get ALOT more passing plays designed around him.....we all saw last season how not to use him...if everyone in the dome knew where and how Reggie was going to get the ball its safe to say that the defense knew what was going on too....you cant use the swing pass every single time....in Reggie's first season there was alot more diversity in the plays that he was given.....its no secret that the coach's now understand that he needs to be used more like Brian Westbrook.....

if he's used right I wouldnt be suprised if he had 16,000-18,000 total yards.....

(sarcasm......)

he is going to have a good season though.....

800 yards total ,Reggie is way overrated.

man pretty harsh words considering he wasnt the starting running back his first year and still got about 1300 yards then in his second year got about 1000 missing 4 games and was playing hurt in every game besides the seattle game but very good and thought out post.

If Reggie figures out how to follow blocks (watch film, practice it), he will have 2,000+

I chose 1600-1800 because I think he will do better than his rookie year, but will continue to figure out the following blocks thing as the year goes on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom