How Many Will Contribute to a Billboard and Media Project Calling Out the NOW PROVEN UNFAIR OFFICIATING? - Poll (1 Viewer)

I can and am willing to give to this Saints SB project

• Just have a little time to send a few emails and tweets

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Have time to help in graphic art and communication

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May have some contacts in media, reporters, analysts broadcasters etc who I am willing to call

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • May have some potential corporate sponsors I can call

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Have a little legal expertise I will contribute

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Sorry - but swamped right now

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tommy Parson (Same as "Tacoes")

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Where’s the “I prefer to waste my time in other, more rewarding ways” box?

My favorite lawyer on the planet, Chuck! Is this your way of volunteering to help with some of the legal work of this project - lol. Come on Bro - Do you have anything more important than this during the holidays? - lol

We just need to employ an "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" style meme tactic. Much cheaper and it lives on week to week until this is corrected.

Can the League restrict usage of footage of the game?

You ever see the QB camera shot on the blow to Brees's head on the INT at the end of the NFCCG? Because there's always a camera on the QB all the way through the throw.

Didn't think so.

We shouldn’t poke the bear imho. We already saw what they are capable of this past NFCCG. Just play it off and hopefully they will turn into favoring us. When you accuse someone of something that shady, they are less likely to be on your side. Of course it’s unfair and we shouldn’t like it, but let it go. We are becoming a real strong team in spite of it

You ever see the QB camera shot on the blow to Brees's head on the INT at the end of the NFCCG? Because there's always a camera on the QB all the way through the throw.

Didn't think so.
The NFL has it on their youtube channel at 11:54 in this video.

Devils advocate here: how is it proven? Yes the team is more penalized lately but that be justified as eb and flow. Saints aren't bottom of the barrel last time I checked.

Didn't think so.
I actually did. I remember after the game someone posting that angle here on the board to duke it out with someone who was blaming Brees for the loss because he threw a pick in OT and acting like the DPI didn't matter because we had another chance to win it.

The NFL has it on their youtube channel at 11:54 in this video.

Thanks. That was helpful, but the reverse angle from behind Brees doesn't show the high hit from an angle you can see it. Certainly didn't come up during the broadcast, about which I was not surprised.

We shouldn’t poke the bear imho. We already saw what they are capable of this past NFCCG. Just play it off and hopefully they will turn into favoring us. When you accuse someone of something that shady, they are less likely to be on your side. Of course it’s unfair and we shouldn’t like it, but let it go. We are becoming a real strong team in spite of it
^ This. Not on board with this approach. It will only bring about more of the "whiners" labeling.

My favorite lawyer on the planet, Chuck! Is this your way of volunteering to help with some of the legal work of this project - lol. Come on Bro - Do you have anything more important than this during the holidays? - lol

Okay, sorry - you’re right. Here’s my analysis: there’s nothing about this that requires legal work. Just don’t use any trademarks or copyrighted material on your billboard.

There you go. I’ll waive my fees because I like you.

Okay, sorry - you’re right. Here’s my analysis: there’s nothing about this that requires legal work. Just don’t use any trademarks or copyrighted material on your billboard.

There you go. I’ll waive my fees because I like you.

Thanks so much Chuck. All us SR Who Dats will be grateful to you for decades for your role in educating us on the legal side and legal maneuvers of Bountygate.

Agreed, I think if anything it will make everyone less sympathetic to us. And as others noted, you would need a united front for substantial change. Making it about the Saints will just make other fans think we're babies and will make the refs even more likely to nickel and dime us the rest of the way.

Yeah, I think the disparity is certainly suspicious, but this will accomplish nothing good.

Despite what some on the board say, the national media is aware of the problem and has covered it. USA Today wrote about it, and plenty of people discussed the time loss vs. HOU and the no-fumble call vs. LAR and there was criticism about the PI rules after the CAR game. A new billboard project would be pointless.

^ This. Not on board with this approach. It will only bring about more of the "whiners" labeling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom