How many??????? (1 Viewer)

SaintsDrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
How many times does Ingram have to fumble before the saints figure out he need to be benched???

#finishedwithingram

I don't know. But one thing I do know is Sean Payton has his favorites. Doesn't matter what they do. Guess we have to just deal with it.

I was really hoping ingram would have a good year. Let hightower run the ball. Hell, where's lasco?

I'm not sure you can say he has a real fumbling problem but he is simply not good enough or explosive enough to be able to get away with plays like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens when hightower does nothing as well?

You gonna admit our o line is as bad as we thought it was or just continue blaming all offensive woes on Ingram?

Just admit it..an enormous swath of the fan base didn't like that we took him because he's from Alabama, which shamelessly pwned LSU one too many times since saban arrived.

Not really. Ingram just needs to figure out that sometimes it's best to just go down. Certainly against a gang tackle/strip team like seahawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty evident Ingram only cares about " roll tide". The Saints are is W/E job..so to speak

This is coming from a die hard Alabama fan ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!! But mark is not the back this team needs and our online is not the promblem its him. I wouldnt mind getting Leonard Fournette or D Cook from Florida State

This is coming from a die hard Alabama fan ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!! But mark is not the back this team needs and our online is not the promblem its him. I wouldnt mind getting Leonard Fournette or D Cook from Florida State
at some point you look at the coaches making the personnel decisions

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom