How Marshon Lattimore Spent His First $1M in the NFL? (1 Viewer)

Good hearted young man. Very likeable. He needs to stay away from the Rolls Royce and Rolex but who can fault him for treating his mom. I hope he stays here and continues to mature as a player and a positive influence. Love his charitable work.

People never believe me but if I had a big 6 year 90 million dollar type of rookie contract before the NFL moved to the fixed rookie rates. I might only immediately buy a new house and a car. Upgrade my current Ford Expedition to the newest model. But I'd save the rest and invest a good bit into stocks and stuff. I'd still eat Popeyes, McDonalds $1 menu, etc. Being a card collector, I'd invest in my own rookie cards and also make Panini give me some signed cards that I do for them because right now Justin Herbert rookie cards are ranging from $1000 for a graded base rookie to $10K and up for the higher end stuff. I'd invest in myself via sports cards.

I'mma buy out the new field level suites they're doing in the next renovation of the Super Dome.

I'mma buy out the new field level suites they're doing in the next renovation of the Super Dome.
You gonna be standing on a stool, because you be like... "How am I supposed to see over these 6 feet tall athlete to see my boys." lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom