How much do you hate the Patriots? (1 Viewer)

stunpals

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
A quick follow up as to why would be nice also...

I hate them more than any team in the league. By far.

Not for cheating this year but for

1) The Tuck Rule game
2) I can't stand Randy Moss 'playing when he wants to play' the guy has soo much talent
3) All NE linebackers seem cocky. Especially dislike Vrabel catching TDs.
4) The Hoodie
5) Boston in general is becoming increasingly annoying. The whole sports landscape up there
6) Tom Brady transformed from likable to punk this year
7) Rodney Harrison is a goon and a cheater

Am I alone?

I hate them with the hate of a hundred men, and the heat of a thousand suns... Mainly because Tom Brady nails supermodels with impunity-- and I do not.
To me, seeing them lose to the Colts or in the SB against the packers or whoever would please me almost as much as if the Saints had made the playoffs, or seeing my LSU Tigers winning the Nat'l Championship...

1) The Tuck Rule game
2) I can't stand Randy Moss 'playing when he wants to play' the guy has soo much talent
4) The Hoodie
5) Boston in general is becoming increasingly annoying. The whole sports landscape up there

Am I alone?

I dislike them for #2, #4

The Tuck Rule game wasn't on them it was on the Refs, like any team would have said the rule stinks, and we'll give ya'll the ball back.

As for the Hoodie, I respect him for what he's accomplished over the years, but I do not like him.

I am rooting for them to win the Superbowl. I'm tired of hearing the 72 Dolphin superiority crap. I can agree w/ #7, Harrison is a cheap shot.

1) The Tuck Rule game
4) The Hoodie

Am I alone?

agreed.they hold every play

I think they are a work of art. So much talent being used the proper way. The hate most have could be jealousy.

most just hate them because there team isnt that good and are jealous.

I don't hate them but for some reason I am always pulling for their opponent. I find the 72' dolphins to be very arrogant so it would be sweet to see them knocked off their podium. Rodney Harrison is a nasty person/player though.

On ESPN's The Sports Reporters this morning we have Brady compared to Joe Montana and Bart Starr...we have Randy Moss crowned as the greatest reciever ever to play the game...we have Donte Stallworth...uh...Donte...uh...it's too painful for me to go on.

Say, maybe we can coax Donte back next season. Shouldn't take much to get him to return to the City of Haterish Scorn.....

I hate hate hate Rodney Harrison. HGH should get you banned for the season.

I used to kinda like Brady, but as stated above-- he's acting like punk now. And i can't stand that.

I'll be very upset if the Pats go all the way.

I don't hate them, but I don't respect them either.

The fact is they were caught cheating and were punished by loosing a draft pick and their coach received a substantial fine. I hope they don't win the Superbowl this year because it will IMHO diminish the game. Any other year, when they have not been caught cheating I might even root for them if the Saints were out, but not now, not this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom