How much do you hate the Patriots? (1 Viewer)

lol, I'm starting to love these posts. To address your "points."

1) Not their fault, it's correct according to the rule. Oakland had several opportunities to stop them and couldn't get it done, not to mention that Woodson hit Brady in the helmet on that play and it should have been a 15 yard penalty.

2) He has played hard in every game this year, his blocking last night was great and he only caught one pass. He's been a total team player.

3) Show an example of the linebackers being cocky. Vrabel catching TD passes is more on Belichick than Vrabel, blame BB.

4) Referring to BB himself or the hoodie? While it does make him look like a homeless man, it's also the #2 seller in the Pats pro shop, so there you go. If you're referring to Belichick himself, he's not a likable guy, but if he were coaching the Saints you'd love him.

5) Point of order, we've AWAYS been annoying :9:

6) I simply don't see it, Brady is as humble as he's ever been. Dating a supermodel doesn't make him a punk

7) Again, he's a guy you'd love if he were a Saint. He always plays hard and I believe he's he only safety in the history of the league to have 30+ INTS and Sacks. I can understand why you'd hate him, but trust me if he were in a Saints uniform he'd be one of your favorite players.

B&G4877... Don't confuse us with the facts. :hihi:

The only team that I hate is the Falcons.

But I am also a Colts fan, so I kinda feel about the Pats as I do about the 'Boys - I don't hate 'em, but I don't like 'em very much either.

I don't hate them at all. In fact, a part of me loves them, all because of Superbowl XXXVI. I hated, and I mean hated, the Rams, and when the Pats upset them, in the Superdome no less, it was one of the better sports moments of my life. We as Saints fans all owe them thanks for that one.

I doubt that anyone in the country hated them at that time, because they were underdogs. And now that they're an established dynasty everyone hates them. Is BB really more arrogant now than he was then? Has Tom Brady really changed the way he relates to fans and the media? I think what's happened is that the media has changed they way they relate Tom Brady and the Pats to the fans, and that is why people hate them.

I think the hing that frustrates me is that Brady has all day to throw the football. I think a lot of smart QBs would thrive in that system so it makes it hard for me to put him as the best ever. That being said he is deff a talented QB, and will, and rightfully so, go down as one of the best ever, but everyone seems to be crowning him as the best and i disagree.

With that amount of time and those weapons, I think that there are some QBs that would have the same numbers.

I also realize that this is the first year he has had weapons like this, which is why his numbers are so crazy,, and that over the years he has done more with less. But I think its the system that makes him so succesfull.

But i also could just be a hater.

One could argue that Brady has won with less around him, and virtually all the greats have had great casts around them. Gotta run.. Here's another good day of football

all of my football hate is used up for atlanta and dallas.

I hate the '72 Dolphins more. I want the Pats to go undefeated so I no longer have to see or hear from them again. They can take their case of champagne and stick it where the sun don't shine.

I don't hate them at all. I don't like them either. I'm indifferent, they have nothing to do with the Saints winning or losing.:dunno:

Well I can't say that I don't dislike them some, because I hate cheaters, but this is mostly how I feel. I'd just as soon never see another topic on this board about them. Ever.

I don't understand the "Brady is acting like a punk" talk that has been going on. Every time I see him he seems pretty cool and laid back. I know that his success is going to lead to many people hating him - that's our nature. But I haven't seen him act in any way that is not completely professional.

Before this year I felt Peyton was clearly the best QB in the game. Watching Brady this year and I have to give him the nod. In the past you could say Peyton puts up the numbers but Brady wins the rings. This year Brady had the numbers, too. It's a shame the Colts lost because I would love to have seen them play each other again.

I hate em too. I've haven't liked them since they won their 1st SB. I was very young and thought it was a conspiracy that the 'Patriots' won the SuperBowl after 9/11.:hihi:

I don't like em because they have some players that don't seem to be good citizens. I don't like Tom Brady, he kinda rubs me the wrong way. Their coach seems like a jerk, although after I saw an old video of him when he was the Browns coach making PB&J sandwiches. I just laugh at him now. :smilielol:

I'm also very jealous of them. They have players that seem to be busts on other teams all of a sudden turn into stars on their squad. Stallworth catching passes? Welker, the glorified return man becoming a posession reciever... Randy Moss going all out on EVERY play? Why didn't they do this on their previous teams? :rant:

I've never liked their cheapness. They seem to lack loyalty to guys not named Tom Brady. After they win the SB this year, I wonder if they are going to break the bank on some guys known to want to get 'straight cash homey' & 'get money'. I'm almost sure Randy Moss & Asaunte Samuels will want a huge payday.:angryrazz:

I don't hate the 72 Dolphins. I don't think they are the best team ever. When this Patriots team goes 19-0, I won't think they are the best team ever. Just because you didn't lose a game, doesn't mean you are the best team ever. Anybody think the 72 Dolphins are the best team ever?:dunno:

I want MY team, the Saints to go undefeated and win the SuperBowl. Of course I don't want to see another team win it all. :)

I hate em too. I've haven't liked them since they won their 1st SB. I was very young and thought it was a conspiracy that the 'Patriots' won the SuperBowl after 9/11.:hihi:

I don't like em because they have some players that don't seem to be good citizens. I don't like Tom Brady, he kinda rubs me the wrong way. Their coach seems like a jerk, although after I saw an old video of him when he was the Browns coach making PB&J sandwiches. I just laugh at him now. :smilielol:

I'm also very jealous of them. They have players that seem to be busts on other teams all of a sudden turn into stars on their squad. Stallworth catching passes? Welker, the glorified return man becoming a posession reciever... Randy Moss going all out on EVERY play? Why didn't they do this on their previous teams? :rant:

I've never liked their cheapness. They seem to lack loyalty to guys not named Tom Brady. After they win the SB this year, I wonder if they are going to break the bank on some guys known to want to get 'straight cash homey' & 'get money'. I'm almost sure Randy Moss & Asaunte Samuels will want a huge payday.:angryrazz:

I don't hate the 72 Dolphins. I don't think they are the best team ever. When this Patriots team goes 19-0, I won't think they are the best team ever. Just because you didn't lose a game, doesn't mean you are the best team ever. Anybody think the 72 Dolphins are the best team ever?:dunno:

Well The Patriots also set a ton of offensive records and defeated every other AFC playoff team other than Tennessee not to mention at least 3 NFC playoff teams (maybe 4 should they play Green Bay) which is a hell of a lot more than the 72 Dolphins did, but meh, you're entitled to your opinion.

Well The Patriots also set a ton of offensive records and defeated every other AFC playoff team other than Tennessee not to mention at least 3 NFC playoff teams (maybe 4 should they play Green Bay) which is a hell of a lot more than the 72 Dolphins did, but meh, you're entitled to your opinion.
Most of my post was in jest(smilies)

My hate stems from jealousy. I want my team to accomplish something as incredible that they are doing this season.

I must be sick, I'm giving props to the Patriots.:covri:

jealousy leads to hate

So what if we are a little jealous? Our team has been rooted in mediocrity since I can remember. You'd be a pretty lousy fan if you weren't envious of that.:dunno:

We expect the Saints to ascend to that level and yeah of course, people are envious. It's a natural human emotion. No one really hates the Patriots though. It's just football. But I really hope they lose haha.

I'm proud to be a Saints fan though and always have been. I find it much more fufilling when they do succeed. Anyone can jump on a winners bandwagon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom