How much do you hate the Patriots? (1 Viewer)

The Saints have been cheating their fans for decades. I've felt punished by watching them, while losing a substantial amount of money. Do you hate the Saints?:hihi:

I think they are a work of art. So much talent being used the proper way. The hate most have could be jealousy.
:9:

Watching this team's offense is truly like a work of art. There are some things i don't like about NE. But hate? No, no need to hate on them. The play at a very high level and deserve to win.

My only thing about the arrogance of the Dolphin team, assuming if the Pats do win it all this year, can you imagine the arrogance of the Pats 20 years down the line. I think the Dolphins will have looked very humble in comparison.

lol, I'm starting to love these posts. To address your "points."

1) Not their fault, it's correct according to the rule. Oakland had several opportunities to stop them and couldn't get it done, not to mention that Woodson hit Brady in the helmet on that play and it should have been a 15 yard penalty.

2) He has played hard in every game this year, his blocking last night was great and he only caught one pass. He's been a total team player.

3) Show an example of the linebackers being cocky. Vrabel catching TD passes is more on Belichick than Vrabel, blame BB.

4) Referring to BB himself or the hoodie? While it does make him look like a homeless man, it's also the #2 seller in the Pats pro shop, so there you go. If you're referring to Belichick himself, he's not a likable guy, but if he were coaching the Saints you'd love him.

5) Point of order, we've AWAYS been annoying :9:

6) I simply don't see it, Brady is as humble as he's ever been. Dating a supermodel doesn't make him a punk

7) Again, he's a guy you'd love if he were a Saint. He always plays hard and I believe he's he only safety in the history of the league to have 30+ INTS and Sacks. I can understand why you'd hate him, but trust me if he were in a Saints uniform he'd be one of your favorite players.

I don't hate them at all. In fact I am enjoying the show that they are putting on and I don't believe that they can be stopped. The 72 Dolphins are scared because after the Pats win the Superbowl they will be the greatest team ever. I don't think there is any question who the better team is.

I wanted Harrison as a FA, but of course I was shot down the 2 Dead Crew. "Waaaaah we want a younger player!!" I really try, but it's hard to not torment yall.

I don't hate them at all. In fact I am enjoying the show that they are putting on and I don't believe that they can be stopped. The 72 Dolphins are scared because after the Pats win the Superbowl they will be the greatest team ever. I don't think there is any question who the better team is.

Sweet Avatar......

I don't hate them, I admire them.
They have managed to compile the best team the NFL has EVER seen, and prettymuch every player on their offense was #1 in the NFL at something.
It's just fantastic..I don't know how they did it, but they did, AND THEY DID IT ALL WHILE STAYING UNDER THE CAP ROOM

i hate the cowboys more. at least they've deserved all the hype they've gotten. i've always disliked the boys, but last years romo hype made me hate them more than ever.

that being said, i'd love to see peyton beat them in the AFC championship.

I don't hate them at all. I don't like them either. I'm indifferent, they have nothing to do with the Saints winning or losing.:dunno:

I'm decidedly apathetic towards New England. It's nice to see somebody finally shut the '72 Dolphins up, but I'm not really a big fan of some things about the Patriots.

I don't begrudge anyone.

When someone meets with great success I admire and strive to emulate.

that's as positive as it gets.

Embrace the positive and avoid the negative.

Life's too short to be bitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom