How much is to much for Lito Sheppard (1 Viewer)

What would you be willing to give for Lito Sheppard

• 1st rounder

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • 2nd rounder

Votes: 53 23.7%
  • 3rd rounder

Votes: 100 44.6%
  • 5th rounder

Votes: 22 9.8%
  • 6th rounder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th rounder

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Trade down in the 1st

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Not interested

Votes: 11 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willbill

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So if Lito Sheppard is out there on Draft Day would you be interested in attaining him. And what would be fair value?

1st rounder
2nd rounder
3rd rounder
5th rounder
6th rounder
7th rounder
Not interested for any pick
Trade down in the first round

At best i swap first but be more willing to swap lower rds,preferably seconds, but the ball is in Philly's court. They are trying to gain picks not swap and he will go to the highest bidder. of course they will be looking for teams out of conference but will take what they can get. I just dont' want to pull the trigger on a player who is good not great only because he is on the injury report more then he plays.

I would swap firsts or and trade anything under a 2nd.

At best i swap first but be more willing to swap lower rds,preferably seconds, but the ball is in Philly's court. They are trying to gain picks not swap and he will go to the highest bidder. of course they will be looking for teams out of conference but will take what they can get. I just dont' want to pull the trigger on a player who is good not great only because he is on the injury report more then he plays.

The only problem with swapping seconds is we pick 40th and the Eagles pick 41st. I think it is safe to say that they will want more than that.

I wasn't aware of that in the second, then that is out the question. We are in a tough positionin that case cause we dont need to give up a one and i'm not sure who we could get later in the first which goes back to earlier being philly having the upper hand.

I'd trade 1sts or 2nds with Philly for him... if Glen Dorsey and Sed Ellis are gone I'd consider moving down if Philly wants to move up. We could get Lito, then we'd have options.

Who would you guys rather spend a 2nd on Jeremy Shockey or Lito Sheppard. We can still use our 3rd to trade up for Sedrick Ellis.

For a guy who had injury problems and was one of the most ineffective corners in the league when he did play? A fifth rounder and that may be too much.

Lito shut down TO and Randy Moss when he was healthy. That's not "one of the most ineffective". I've seen those stats (the same ones that list Rod Hood as the second-best CB in the league, a guy who couldn't win a starting job in Philly over four years), but Lito wasn't healthy until fairly late in the season. When healthy, Lito is awesome.

He's worth the same as Hall. A 2nd this year and a 5th next year.

The Eagles don't have to trade him, so he probably won't be cheap.

I would like to maybe trade down to the later parts of the second round with someone and pick up a 4th rounder. Then trade the later 2nd rounder for Lito. That is a lot to ask for but things like this happen ever year in the draft.

Lets put this into perspective... if we somehow get Lito... his contract would be less than Jason David... Randal Gay... and I'm not sure what Craft's cap hit will be... but Lito will be real cheap for whatever team he plays for.

So you get pro bowl talent at a bargain bin price.

Do it Mick!

Lets put this into perspective... if we somehow get Lito... his contract would be less than Jason David... Randal Gay... and I'm not sure what Craft's cap hit will be... but Lito will be real cheap for whatever team he plays for.

So you get pro bowl talent at a bargain bin price.

Do it Mick!

Well, sort of.

Lito isn't happy with his contract. He hasn't been a troublemaker with the Eagles, but you never know..

3rd rd pick,i think 2nd is too much

I see what you're saying, but I think that the Eagles simply won't trade him for that.

Aside from his injury issues, Sheppard is a top CB. If the Eagles trade him, they'll need to draft a CB early. The chances of a 2nd or 3rd round CB being as good as Lito are very slim, so it just doesn't make much sense from their perspective. I think they'll want more than one pick, or a pick + a player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom