how much is your water bill? (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
In Baltimore, my landlord covered my water (it was apparently about $20). Now I pay my own, and my bill was $140. I do not use much water at all (regular laundry, daily shower, no watering the garden). We did have a toilet that kept running, though it has now spontaneously stopped, so hopefully this upcoming bill will be better. So, for uptown New Orleans, is this bill just bad or off the charts bad?

every three months i pay about $130. but then again i'm right up against lake erie. my parents live 30 miles south of me and pay $100 a month and never water their lawn. it's not just the fresh water supply---its the sewage fees.

30 -50 a month when the sprinklers are turned off (Sept - May) 70ish a month when they are on (June - Aug)

Holy crap. In Lafayette where my wife stayed with a garden hose in her hand, our bill was seldom over $20.00/month. Out here in the country in Arnaudville where we seldom water anything, our bill is always over $30.00/month. Then it is the nastiest water I have ever seen come out of a faucet. Either it stinks and is brown or it is clear and wreaking of chlorine so bad that it actually burns my eyes.

30-50 dollars every 2 months....

Averages $45 to $60 a month in NOLA. But the bill will suddenly double or triple periodically and you have to fight it. Very annoying. I've had $500 contested with S&W for over a year.

I pay $25/month during the fall/winter months and about $40 during spring/summer if i'm watering my lawn.

I live in Jefferson Parish, and it averages about $40 every two months. I would go find your meter and make sure they didn't misread it. That happened to me once--I got a bill for $300, but I went out and found that the meter (underground) had gotten muddy and they misread a 6 as an 8.

Zero. We have a well. Which is fine as long as everything's working! :covermyeyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom