How much of your kids' candy are you eating? (1 Viewer)

i overbought candy big time -- now I have a really big stomach ache -- me and the kids can moan on the couch together

ra, I totally forgot about almond Snickers. Those rule. I was just in Target and they had all their Halloween candy 1/2 off. Snagged a bag of those and they're in the freezer now. MY freezer.

I've got two of those little guys in front of me right now.
Munchie munchie munchie.

my son is much too young to appreciate the tasty goodness that is a Reese's

Hershey's has some kind of marshmallow chocolate bar with a fruity aftertaste. Ugh. I usually dig the choco/marshmallow stuff, but the fruity aftertaste kinda ruined it.

Those things were terrible.

Heh. My kids are 1 & 2 years-old, and still have about 20 lbs. of candy each.
My 1 year old daughter only has about 10 teeth in her mouth, and my son only likes dum-dum pops.

My wife and I are working out twice a day until January. :hihi:

my son tells me the other day that he does not like chocolate...how is it possible for a 3.5 year old to not like chocolate?? he likes lollipops, or as he says, "hollipops"....i bet that he likes chocolate today....are all kids schizo??

I overdosed and candy corn and candy pumpkins...lucky to have made it through last night.

unfortunately my daughter is deadly allergic to dairy and tree nuts, so most of our neighbors were aware of this and gave her other things instead of candy. So i have no need for a set of "Disney Princess Pencils and Notepad"...but a few dropped some Nestle Crunch and Snickers.

But the Icee coupons have been annexed by Government Dad....

We had Nerds, Runts and Bottle Caps and I can't eat another Root Beer Bottle cap without hurling. And there is plenty left over...

'Tis the season...

I am pleased to report that the mini-bags of SweeTarts in the Wonka mixes for Halloween are now shaped like skulls (pink) and bones (purple). I think the new shapes make them better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom