How much rides on tomorrows game? (1 Viewer)

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who else feels like tomorrows game will dictate the rest of the season? If we win, I feel like we will be on our way to the playoffs and maybe some magic when we get there. But, I have a feeling if we lose we will lose momentum and, not necessarily fall into a tailspin but waver in mediocrity to an 8-8 campaign.

Tomorrows game is huge and I feel can be had easily if we get a big play from our guys. If we don't get a big play, it will be close and I don't know about you guys, but my nerves could sure use a break.

I think the bye week hurt us, Chi. It stopped our momemtum and made us look vulnerable in the Baltimore game. I think we can win tommorrow, I also think we may have overachieved a lot in the beginning of the season, we just played above our potential and now we are trying to make up for it.

its 50/50 maybe 60/40 we win Chi in all honesty, I want us to win in the worse way, its just I dont know which team will show up in Tampa Sunday at Noon

i feel the same way. tomorrows game is the kind of game that you have to win if you want to be a playoff team.

I say we come out and look the way we did against Atlanta. These guys aren't ready to be Mediocre this season. We are going to come out with a renewed since of the importance of winning, and we will be ready to play ball.

Saints roll 31

TB 17

CHI, it is deff a BIG game...

if we win- it keeps us running for the post-season/div title and shows that we are a good team that can bounce back the next week.

if we lose- it will really really hurt our playoff chances and depending how they play...it shows how the team can come back from a loss of before.

but i really do think payton is going to have this team ready 110% to the fullest extent...he knows we dont play football like that and the players are angry from last week...so hopefully that will translate to a W.

i wouldnt say it will dicate the rest of the years, we seem to hit the injury bug, so alota key guys wont be playing, and then the rest can get them going after this week, i think, and i not no insider, i just think we will see alot of reggie bush and ....... i cant wait

It's a huge game. A win and the playoffs look like a sure thing....

With Jamal Brown out we could be in trouble along the O-Line. I hope Zack Strief is up to the challenge. This game is huge for us and we need to win it in the worst way. The thing about the Saints that's confounding is that you still don't know what team is going to show up each week.

Who else feels like tomorrows game will dictate the rest of the season? If we win, I feel like we will be on our way to the playoffs and maybe some magic when we get there. But, I have a feeling if we lose we will lose momentum and, not necessarily fall into a tailspin but waver in mediocrity to an 8-8 campaign.

Tomorrows game is huge and I feel can be had easily if we get a big play from our guys. If we don't get a big play, it will be close and I don't know about you guys, but my nerves could sure use a break.

I absolutely agree with you. I was telling my brother this today. We win and we are going to the playoffs. We lose and it's tough the rest of the way.

I agree wholeheartedly. I know it seems like every game this season we say "this game will be very telling....this game will define our season...etc" but I really think we are at a crossroad for the season with this game. If we lose then I dont see us going to the playoffs. However, as you said, this team will not have one of Haz's classic tailspins. This team is too smart and proud to quit or allow that to happen. If we dont make the playoffs this year, I will be disappointed but still very optimistic about the future. Another good draft and a couple key pick ups for our D through FA and we will have a contender for the near future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom