How Much Weight Will Rob Ryan Gain in !st Year in NO? (1 Viewer)

How Much Weight Will Rob Ryan Gain in !st Year in NO?

• Jaba the Hut - 500 pounder

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • John Candy-esq - 400 pounder

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Like his brother

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • The New Jack LaLane of NO - under 300 big ones

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Rob is already a big boy. With the great fattening NO food everywhere he turns, will he be able fit in the plane after a year?

I think he'll lose weight since he had that lap band surgery.

How much does a Lombardi weigh, thats the only weight gain I care about.

I didn't even recognize Gregg Williams in the picture on NOLA. He had really blown up while in NOLA. Rob Ryan is big to begin with, he may need a Paul Prudhomme scooter if he stays here for more than a couple of seasons.

El Caliente said:
I don't think he goes crazy. I think his family is big boned as his father and brother are both big.

Haha just like Cartman from South Park. Rob Ryan's awesome though. Glad we got him.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I think he'll lose weight since he had that lap band surgery.

I don't know Greg. He got that surgery last year, and lost weight pretty quickly, like 40-60 lbs., or so. His brother kept losing weight, and started making fun of him. So, we will see if he makes the most of the surgery or let the New Orleans cuisine break that band.

Funny... I've never seen a fat skeleton.

While you are mostly correct, there are variations in skeletal features. Males in my family tend to have broader shoulders and dense bones. This could definitely attribute to SOME weight increases. Also, a bigger frame also means more muscle and more room for fat. All of these will combine for a higher weight. However, the Ryan's are genuinely fat.

I didn't even recognize Gregg Williams in the picture on NOLA. He had really blown up while in NOLA. Rob Ryan is big to begin with, he may need a Paul Prudhomme scooter if he stays here for more than a couple of seasons.

I'll buy him the damn scooter if he can make up stop 15!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom