How much will we have to spend this off-season? (1 Viewer)

NorfolkedSaint

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know what our approx. cap space will be for FA spending?? It seems like we only need a few solid pick ups to really push this team into the next level. Do we have enough to make some noise??

I know it's way early but just wondering. :16:

Were gonna get most of our help threw the draft, dont forget we got like 3 3rd rounders and 2 4th rounders, we will resign grant, maybe sign a corner, but we will draft a tightend, corner, linebacker, defensive tackle...were gonna get younger on defense.

I may be in the minority but I don't think we need to spend a lot of money this offseason. We're winning now with what we got. Obviously we have needs to fill, but with what I've seen of Payton's ability to get the most out of players, I don't think we have to go after the big names to get better. I say we focus on keeping what we have, priority needs to be re-signing Charles Grant, and build the defense through the draft.

Were gonna get most of our help threw the draft, dont forget we got like 3 3rd rounders and 2 4th rounders, we will resign grant, maybe sign a corner, but we will draft a tightend, corner, linebacker, defensive tackle...were gonna get younger on defense.

I agree with most of this but I would like to see us go after Tony Gonzales because personally I would like to have as much of the draft as possible for defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom